26

"I'm calling 911." Asher spoke as my parents walked over

"Parker!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as tears went down my face.

The smoke was so thick and I couldn't see him anymore, "Parker!"

I began to take off my heels because there was no way I was going to let him burn to death while everyone sat back and watched.

My Dad looked at me, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Not watch Parker die!" I cried

"You're not and I mean not going over there." he spoke sternly

I shook my head as I put my hands on top of my head.

"Oh my God. Why would he do that? He was just so nasty towards him." I sobbed

Asher took off his suit jacket, "That's who Parker is."

"Asher!" My Dad yelled after my brother as he ran towards the fire.

That only got me more worked up.

"Someone call 911 again! I don't give a damn if you called already, this is not for your entertainment, do something!" My Dad roared at the crowd

Lydia wrapped her arms around me as she held me close to her. I couldn't stop sobbing, what if Parker's limp dead body was just burning there? I could hear the ambulance and the firemen but I couldn't stop thinking about Parker and Asher.

I opened my eyes to see two tall male figures with two bodies in the arms. I moved away from Lydia as I watched Parker put William on the ground.

"Oh god!" his Mom broke down which caused my Mom to begin to comfort her and Bailey

The emergency crew began crowding around William and Kasey in an attempt to get them to the hospital as soon as possible. You wouldn't even be able to tell who they were if it weren't for the jewelry or the car they were in.

Parker walked towards me as his lip quivered.

I immediately threw my arms around him and comforted him as he cried into me. I couldn't even find the words. I was just glad that he wasn't dead.

"He's dead." Parker got out through his crying

I rubbed his back, "You don't know that."

"No, Ellie, I saw everything, you don't understand." he sobbed as he looked me in the eyes

I couldn't find the words and I don't think that he could either. He buried his face into my shoulder and let out all of those emotions. I could feel his arms around me.

"Why the fuck do I even care? Why do I care so much? I shouldn't fucking care!" Parker cursed into my ear

Early tonight I wished that I could be seen with Parker publically.

Had I known that it would be like this, that thought would have never crossed my mind.

"You have all of the reason to care. At the end of the day, he was your Dad." I tried to comfort him, "But God Parker you scared the shit out of me. I can't lose you like that."

Parker held my hands to his cheeks, "I'm not going anywhere."

I looked at him, "I love you so much Parker and as much as I wanna stay with you right now, your Mom and Bailey need you. I know it's hard right now but just breathe. They need you now more than ever."

Parker gave me a quick small smile, "This is why I love you."

My family went with the Fitzgerald family to the emergency room within thirty minutes of our arrival, it was confirmed that William Blaise Fitzgerald was dead.