17

Only Parker would be able to get me to come with him to some senior's parents' beach house in Malibu for a Homecoming after-party when I was still hungover from yesterday.

No wonder why he told me to bring a swimsuit.

"Where am I supposed to change?" I asked him as he parked the car

"What's wrong with in front of me?" Parker teased me

I rolled my eyes, "You wish."

I undid my seatbelt and climbed my way to his trunk.

"Your windows are tinted right?" I asked him as I unzipped myself

"Yeah." He responded.

I took off the dress and threw it towards the driver's seat jokingly.

Even though I was in the trunk all alone, I could feel eyes on me as I pulled the bikini top on. A part of me was telling myself to get down lower, but another part really liked it.

I somehow got the bikini on and I turned around. Parker's eyes were in his rearview mirror connecting with mine.

"Do you have a t-shirt I could use as a cover-up?" I asked him as I climbed back to the front of the car

He just stared at me for a moment, "You don't need it."

"Parker!" I grinned before he reached into the backseat and handed me a plain black t-shirt

I slipped it over my head and put it on.

Parker faked frowned, "I like it better without the shirt."

"Of course you do, you little horndog," I said getting out of the car

"You're one to talk, Ellie." Parker scoffed as he got out of the car

Wait, what?

Everyone was either on the beach or by the pool, drinking alcohol, grinding on their dates, it was really an experience.

"Peyton!" A voice called

I looked over to see Lana, a senior that I made friends with at one of Parker's parties. She was also in our homecoming group

"Go ahead, I'll be outside." He assured me

I nodded before I walked away from Parker and towards Lana and her group of friends.

"You looked so pretty tonight!" A girl complimented me

I smiled at her, "Thank you! I'm Peyton."

"Erin!" She yelled over the music

Lana pointed to her red solo cup, "Do you want a drink? There's some really good frozen shit."

One won't hurt.

I agreed and she came back with a frozen strawberry drink.

It was like an Icee and about four shots of tequila.

I like it because it got me to that buzzed point that I felt more confident and loose.

We walked outside and stood in the pool area.

I watched as girls surrounded Parker who now had his shirt off. They were all talking and laughing as they stood around the opposite end of the pool.

I chugged the rest of my drink, put the cup on a table, and took off Parker's t-shirt which really captured guys' attention.

Parker was right - I didn't need the shirt.

Lana hit my shoulder, "You definitely got his attention if that's what you were trying to do."