Basic info

A/N: here is some basic info about the story. This contains the characters, the main Keyblades used, and the worlds and mission description. And, also the plots where each world will be in. For a bonus, I'm bringing in new monsters and summons.

Arcturus (Arc) Farron: main character
Powers: speed force, time travel, Keyblade

Cronos: main villain
Powers: speed force, time travel, Keyblade

Other characters:
Lightning Farron (mom)
Richard (Dad)
Yuri (friend)
Jaime (friend)
Sentinel (boss) has a Sherlock/Mycroft relationship with Arc.
Mysterious woman (guide to Arc)
Clara (A.I.)

Monsters:
Soulless (gray monsters that rom when a person looses their soul. If the spirit holds on too long to something and becomes aggressive, they loose everything about themselves until they become mindless creatures that just destroy everything in sight.)

Arcturus's Keyblade

Crono's Keyblade

Worlds:SAO (including ALO and GGO)Avengers (first movie and modified Endgame)Overwatch (group reunited and fights Talon and the Soulless)Detroit Become Human (takes place after Good Ending)Descendants (first mission as bodyguard)Star Wars (first s...

Worlds:
SAO (including ALO and GGO)
Avengers (first movie and modified Endgame)
Overwatch (group reunited and fights Talon and the Soulless)
Detroit Become Human (takes place after Good Ending)
Descendants (first mission as bodyguard)
Star Wars (first starts in Clone Wars, then fast forwards to A New Hope)
Transformers (Fall of Cybertron)
Treasure Planet (after the black hole)
Atlantis the Lost Empire (when the city is discovered and the crystal is found)
RWBY (childhood friends/pen pals with Ruby, but then takes place in Volume 5)
Death Note (in flashbacks/Cronos chapter)

Summons:
Spyro
Ryuko Matoi
Tommy Oliver
Kratos and Atreas
Wonder Woman
Team RWBY

A/N: if you have questions about the characters, worlds, summons, etc., feel free to ask in the comments, and I'll do my best to answer.