Epilogue

The scene shows the family again as they saw the last page of the book showing Arc with the whole team. They then close the book and the children had excited looks on their faces.

Boy: that was so cool!

Girl: what happened after that?

Dad: (puts the book away) well, Arc traveled again and met Sora again. But, that's another story for another day. Time for bed.

Boy: (gets settled in) have you met him?

Mom: (smiles) maybe.

Girl: what about RWBY? Did they meet Arc again?

Dad: they did. He came back and they went on another adventure. But, we'll tell you that story another time.

They said their good nights and the kids went to bed. The parents then made there way to their room.

Dad: it's thanks to him our kids are safe.

Mom: he's always willing to go the distance to save others. It's something he and a Sora have in common.

Dad: yeah.

*KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD*

In the wasteland of the Keyblade Graveyard, a time portal opens and Cronos (the real one) and Salem exit.

Cronos: so, this is where it all comes together. It kinda feels like you're taking me to my first day of school.

Salem: (smirks) all of our hard work has come to these events. So remember, be a good boy, listen to your teachers, and make some friends. And, if you get into any fights... hold nothing back.

Cronos: yes, mother.

???: you've finally arrived.

The pair turned to see Xehanort, his younger self, Ansem, Xemnas, Vanitas, Azrael, Xigbar and Saix approaching them. They stop a few feet from them.

Xehanort: it's a pleasure to meet you, Cronos. (Looks at Salem) you raised a fine boy, Salem.

Salem: I should expect nothing less. But, don't try to double cross me, old man. I'm not that witch, Maleficent or her useless minions.

Xemnas: rest assure, Salem. We have no intentions of betraying you, or your son.

Saix: and believe us, you're much better than either of those fools.

Salem: then until we meet again. (Enters the portal and it closes)

Cronos: (looks at everyone) so, this is the crew. I must admit, I was expecting more.

Xigbar: we have a total of nine now that your here.

Xehanort: (summons ghostly images of their members) Vanitas and Azrael were a recent addition. We have a few candidates in line, such as Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Terra and Riku Replica.

Cronos: that's a boring name. (Points to it) I dubbed thee Repliku.

Saix: anyways, we also have Vexen and Demyx as backups, but we only need Vexen for the Replica Program.

Azrael: we also have the sisterhood is help with the process, but Vexen has the original formula.

Young Xehanort: I will travel through time and recruit our numbers.

Cronos: wait. Before we do anything, I have a very important question; are we just limited to 7 and 13?

Vanitas: what's going through your brain?