Chapter 34: DOMINION SOULS (Final Battle part 1)

The scene shows Arc and RWBY at Future City. It had been some time after sealing the latest keyhole, there wasn't any new missions. So, he was called back home, but not before showing RWBY the rest of the worlds he's been to. Their favorites were Aincrad, Marvel Universe, and Detroit. Along the way, they did some training and now Arc's Drive Forms have been stronger, and can now switch to his special weapons instantly. Now, they we're back at the Farron Residence where Arc's resting in his room and thinking back to everything he's been through.

Arcturus's Thoughts: it's hard to believe everything I've been through so far. Months ago, I was still just a regular high school student trying to figure out his place in the world. Now, I'm traveling around trying to save worlds. If someone told me I'd be doing this for a living, I'd think they're crazy. (Looks at his arm) but this is proof of the otherwise impossible. I still don't know what Cronos plans, but whatever it takes, I have to stop him. Even if it costs my life.

Narrator (mom): he then starts feeling strange.

Arcturus: hey Clara, you ok?

Clara: I don't know. I feel like something's going to happen.

Arcturus: is it something from Cronos?

Clara: it might be. But, until we know what, you should be on your guard tomorrow.

Arcturus's Thoughts: if even an A.I.'s tense, then its something really bad.

Narrator (mom): the next day, it was snowing, but Arc was tired. Due to Clara feeling off, he didn't get much sleep.

Lightning: (sees Arc) you look tired.

Arcturus: I feel it, too. I stayed up most of the night cause I feel like something bad's gonna happen. (Beat) Where's the others?

Lightning: living room. You should hurry so you won't be late for school.

Arcturus: right. I'll see you later.

He left the house and went to Horizon Academy. For the most part, everything was normal, except for people asking about his arm. But, Arc was still on guard and was just waiting for a shoe to drop. Speaking of...

The room he was in suddenly explodes and sent everyone flying. Arc managed to flip out of the way and saw Soulless entering.

Arcturus: (summons Keyblade) I knew something was gonna happen. (Spends a few minutes fighting them)

Clara: Arc, there's more throughout the school. It looks like they're damaging the structure.

Arcturus: how many people are left in the building?

Clara: a few hundred. People are already evacuating, but I recommend we go into a Drive Form to help take out the Soulless until the authorities arrive.

With that said, Arc switched to Emperor Form and made his way throughout the school. Soulless were everywhere, causing fires and hallways to collapse and people were either trapped or running scared. He was now juggling on fighting them as well as saving people, and this went on for about ten minutes, until grabbing one more person and running up to the top of the school. Arc then jumps right out of the roof and with a Golem like Soulless is on top. Using his special, Arc blasts the the arms off the building and then right as his drive gauge runs out, he stabs the Soulless right through the face and he collapses.

Arcturus: (sets the person down) anyone else left?

Clara: that's everyone. We should call the others to let them know.

Sentinel: (holo-phone) Farron, we have a situation.

Arcturus: I know, the Soulless attacked the school.