Chapter 12: THE WORLD TREE (AINCRAD part 2)

Time in World: 2025

The scene shows Arcturus appearing in a forest area. His outfit was the same, but now his hair is light blue and his ears are pointy.

Arcturus: (observing his features) it's not the weirdest thing I've turned into so far, but it is a little strange. At least I can past for an elf.

Clara: you're not an elf. According to the rules here, you're a fairy.

Arcturus: ok, but speaking of the world. (Looks around the area) Clara, I thought you said we're on Aincrad, but this seems different. Different timeline?

Clara: only by a month since we've been here. However, this seems to be a different section of the world. Almost like a second version of it that's been merged with the previous one. Think, two versions of the same world co-existing.

Arcturus: how can there be two versions of the same world?

Clara: hold up, it seems like a couple of the natives are in trouble.

Arcturus looks by and sees two people in trouble from what looks like Soulless but more fairy like. One of the figures is dressed in black and holding a big sword, while the other is a girl with blonde hair tied in a pony tail, a green outfit, and a long sword.

Kirito (ALO)

Leafa

Arcturus: they can fly?

Clara: seems like it. But, if you run up a surface fast enough, you'll be able to run up it. Just remember to maintain the same velocity, otherwise you'll go splat.

Arcturus: (sarcasm) thanks for the confidence.

Narrator (dad): following the idea, Arc sprinted until he came up to a cliff and managed to sprint fast enough to launch himself all the way to the Soulless and knock it out of the sky.

Leafa: what was that?

Kirito: I think I know what. Let's land.

The two landed and the rest of the Soulless followed.