Chapter 31: ATTACK ON COLOSSUS, SHADOW OF THE TITAN (The Forbidden Wall)

World info: (This world has been merged into two.)

Wall Maria: (After 2,000 years of peace, humanity is under invasions of monsters called Titans. To combat against them, soldiers have been trained to fight them, and bring back freedom. A few individuals have the ability to transform into Titans, but all on different sides. However, one thing is clear; only one race will prevail.)

Forbidden Kingdom: (In a land as ancient as time, the dark being, Dormin, was severed into sixteen beings called the Colossi. A boy came to his temple to bring back the one he loved. He succeed in killing them, but resulted in loosing his former life. The land was in peace... until now)

Time in World: 850

Our scene first shows Arc and Ruby in the living room from last night. The two hadn't moved from their spots until they woke up from their places. Ruby was the first to get up and decided to get to the others before anyone, especially Yang, gets the wrong ideas about the situation. After she left, Arc wakes up and goes to change.

Clara: morning, Arc. The rest of the team is heading in the kitchen, and I've found the next world we're going to.

Arcturus: (wraps his scarf and wears his gauntlet) awesome. Thanks, Clara.

Clara: and, I got the results back from your fob watch.

Arcturus: what is it?

Clara: it's nothing.

Arcturus: no, it's obviously something.

Clara: no, I mean literally nothing. I've done every kind of scan I can think of on the watch. X-rays, ultrasound, even radiation detection. But, every scan came back as nothing. It's like, the watch itself doesn't even exist.

That was completely unexpected for Arc. Appearance wise, it was a normal pocket watch at was silver with markings engraved on it, and inside was a an odd turquoise symbol that didn't match up with anything. He pulls it out of his pocket and looks at it again.

Arcturus's Thoughts: where exactly did you find this thing, Dad?

It reminds him of years ago when he was first given the watch. Back when he was 8 on his birthday, his dad gave it to him as his last present. He remembers the words he was told.

Richard: this watch was given to me when I was your age. It doesn't tell you when it is, but when it must be. Promise me you'll never betray it. No matter what happens.

8 year old Arc: I promise, daddy.

Since then, he's kept it with him no matter what happened. Especially now that it was one of the few he had left of Richard. Arc puts the watch away and goes to join the group.

Arcturus: hey gang. Slept well?

Weiss: you kidding? I had the best sleep I've ever had in a long time.

Yang: same. Those mattresses are the best! And, we're ready to start on a new world.

Clara: good. You guys can finish your breakfast, and then we'll pay it a visit. Oh! That reminds me. (Materializes a summon charm) take this special summon charm, Arc. It'll make the girls change into their celestial forms easier. They'll function like drive forms, so they only last for a certain period of time.

 They'll function like drive forms, so they only last for a certain period of time