Chapter 27: THE POWER OF WAKING (REMNANT part2)

The scene picks up where they left off. Arc, Yang and Blake continued to make their way down through the Qliphoth. After they killed Grimm-humans of former Team CRDL (a/n: they never explained what happened to them, so these fuckers can die here!) they took a moment to catch their breath before continuing.

Yang: well, this place is definitely giving us a challenge.

Arcturus: no kidding. (Looks at the remains of CRDL before they disappeared) these kind of Grimm are different. Have there been others like these, before?

Blake: no. These are completely new.

Yang: but, why were we the only ones turned back to normal?

Arcturus: I don't know. We can figure it out after we find Ruby and Weiss. I'll scout ahead and see what I can find.

Narrator (mom): in a flash of blue lightning, Arc left and Yang and Blake were left alone for a bit.

Yang: he's definitely not alright.

Blake: if what we saw was true, then he's suffered so much. I can see why Ruby likes him.

Yang: how so?

Blake: because, despite all that's happened to him, he's not giving up. He's still trying to do the right thing and help the ones closest to him.

Yang: Arc's always has that personality. It's one of the things the he and Ruby bonded over when they met.

Arcturus: (returns back and notices the girls looking at each other) am I interrupting something?

Yang: nope. We were waiting for you. Did you find anything?

Arcturus: Clara so far didn't detect any threats, but there's some kind of elevator that could help us go further.

Yang: let's get going, then.

The three made it a platform that was being lifted by blood. It took them into a room with strange spikes in the ground. Some of them were connected by chain while others appeared to be broken. At first, they're alone, but then Arc starts to feel odd.

Arcturus: do you two feel that?

Blake: I do, actually. It feels... cold?

Next thing they new, the whole area turns into a frozen wasteland that sends them flying back. When they stood up, they saw a human Grimm with one horn, a ponytail that's at an angle, a black dress and holding a deadly looking sword that was once a rapier.

 When they stood up, they saw a human Grimm with one horn, a ponytail that's at an angle, a black dress and holding a deadly looking sword that was once a rapier

Arcturus: either of you recognize this one?

Blake: it's Weiss!

Weiss: I've been expecting you three. Congratulations for getting this far, but your luck ends here!

Yang: c'mon, Weiss, we don't have time for this. Help us get to Ruby so we can all get outta here.

Weiss: the only place all of you are going is the afterlife. My servants will enjoy ripping you apart, and feasting on your bones.