Chapter 15: FIGHT AS ONE (MARVEL UNIVERSE part 2)

Picking up where we left off, the scene show Arcturus in a strange white room that has drawings scattered on the floor and walls. One drawing he looks at in particular was of a boy, a duck, and a dog. Behind him, the hooded figure appears.

Mysterious Woman: Arcturus, do you know these people?

Arcturus: yeah. Sora... Donald... and Goofy. I met Sora in the station, but not the other two.

Mysterious Woman: you will, in time. But for now, there's a couple of people I want you to meet.

Next thing he knew, Arcturus was siting at the table with Naminé and Roxas siting across from him.

Naminé: (smiles) hello, Arcturus. It's been a while.

Roxas: it's good to see the path you've chosen has helped you this far.

Arcturus: I know I saw you guys, and the others in that station, but... why does it feel like-

Roxas: it's been longer? (Arc nods) we met you before, but not in this timeline.

Arcturus: huh?

Naminé: we can't tell you everything, but we can give you a basic idea as to what's going on.

The girl flips through her sketch book and pull out a drawing. It's like the other one, but Arcturus was in it this time.

Naminé: on your journey, you will be sent to our time. When that happens, Sora will need your help.

Roxas: there are so many of us who are hurting. Naminé, me and our friends are hurting. Sora's the only one who can help, but he needs the help of the Sapphire Speedster to do so.

Arcturus: that's where I come in? (Both nod) So, I help Sora save all of you, and the universe?

Naminé: yes. However, the others are already on the move.

Arcturus: others?

Roxas: Cronos. We still don't know when this happened, but he's gained a connection with enemies from our time and is using there power to bring chaos.

Arcturus: wait a sec, (remembers back to Vanitas in ALO) that's what Vanitas meant he said we'll meet again.

Naminé: yes. Vanitas is one of the people who has shaped Cronos into the monster you see now. A man named Xehanort wants Kingdom Hearts, and needs people like Cronos to make it happen.

Arcturus: Kingdom Hearts?

Roxas: the heart of all worlds. We can't explain everything, but we can give you something to prepare for.

The nobody reached behind his back and pulls out a Two Become One Keyblade. The blade itself was broken, but the handle and keychain were intact.

Arcturus: you're giving me a broken Keyblade?

Naminé: that is the Two Become One Keyblade. There's many of them, but this ones been damaged. You can use the keychain, but I'm afraid you won't be able to use the blade for combat.

Roxas: however, in every Keyblade, if a little bit of its original form is intact, then there's still power in it. (Holds the handle out) with this, you'll be able to unlock the Final Form.

Arcturus: the Final Form? What happens then?

Roxas: everyone's Drive Forms are different, so you'll have to wait and see. But, you're not strong enough to unlock it.

Naminé: when to time is right, you'll know how to do it.

Arcturus still didn't understand how a broken weapon can unlock a Drive Form, but he trusts these two. So, he accepted the handle, removes the keychain, and puts the handle away.