Chapter 21: SPACE PIRATES (TREASURE PLANET)

World info: (Legend tells of a crew of alien pirates, lead by the fearsome, Captain Flint, traveled across the galaxy and invaded ships and robbed from others. But, unlike others, once he took his loot, he would vanish without a trace. No one knows where he hid it, but it is said that to find his treasure, one must travel to a planet that is hidden in the far reaches of the galaxy. This, is Treasure Planet. A crew of explorers have the one map to such a place, but they are currently in the reaches of a black hole.)

Time in World: unknown

The scene opens up with Arc underneath the engine, wearing goggles and sparks flying out. Due to the World Lion Turtle's latest movements, it released energy waves that damaged the FireFly. After coming back from Aincrad, Arc got to work on the ship's repairs.

Arcturus: (lifts goggles to his forehead) navigation is at least back online. What's the progress on the core?

Clara: the good news is that it wasn't too damaged and is currently healing. But, the bad news is that we won't be time traveling until it's fixed.

Arcturus: (sarcastic) awesome. (Walks to the control room) can we at least head to a nearby world or something until we're good?

Clara: hold on. (Scans the area) there's a ship nearby that's on a course to a world called 'Treasure Planet'. I'll contact them and ask for permission to board them.

She contacts the 'R.L.S. Legacy' for permission to board. After a few moments, they gave permission and soon the FireFly is connected to the ship. Arc is then greeted by a humanoid cat in a military outfit, and a humanoid dog with glasses.

Captain Amelia: (British accent) hello, I'm Captain Amelia, (gestures to companion) and this is Dr. Doppler. Who might you be?

Arcturus: (offers a hand which she shakes) a pleasure to meet you, Captain. I'm Arcturus Farron. Thank you for allowing me to stay here while I make repairs.

Amelia: you're welcome to say here until your repairs are complete. I trust you can make the need repairs?

Arcturus: yes. I should have them completed by tomorrow.

Amelia: very good. Until then, familiarize yourself with the ship.

With that said, Arc walked around for a bit. However, he soon ran into a red spider-like person with yellow eyes and big pincers.

Mr. Scroop: what do we have here? A new shrimp?

Arcturus: (unreadable expression)

Mr. Scroop: So, this one has a bit of fire in him. (Chuckles) I can enjoy stabbing your heart, boy.

Arcturus: I'm merely here to fix my ship. But don't worry, I'll be gone by tomorrow. (Smirks a bit) but, I certainly wouldn't mind sticking around for dinner.

Mr. Scroop: is that so?

Arcturus: I like to try new things. And, I'm wondering what spider-pricks taste like.

Mr. Scroop: (Grabs his neck with a pincer, but Arc is unfazed) why you little...!

???: Mr. Scroop! Don't you know there's no brawling!?

That seemed to have gotten the spider to let go. He gives one more glare, but Arc just has a look that says 'I don't care'. He leaves, and Arc meets a boy (Jim Hawkins) and a cyborg (Mr. Silver).

Jim: sorry about him. He's a psycho.

Arcturus: it's alright. I've meet people way worse then him. I'm Arcturus, but everyone calls me Arc.