Chapter 10: DEFEND THE ARK (CYBERTRON part 1)

World Info: (This once peaceful world has been destroyed by Civil War. A war between the Autobots, who seek peace and protect the innocent, and the Decepticons, who seek power and conquest. The results of the war have taken the greatest toll: the planet's core is poisoned, and has been forced into stasis lock to purge the system for millions of years. As a result, Cybertron cannot support life for much longer, and the people have no choice but to launch a worldwide evacuation. It's unknown of how many escaped... but one thing is certain; only one transport remains.)

Time in World: unknown

The scene begins in Arc's point of view as he's walking through a mechanical city. Unlike the previous worlds, this one was a special world.

Arcturus: woah. I've never seen a place like this before.

Clara: no kidding. Also, I think you might want to look in the mirror.

Arcturus: huh?

Deciding to humor her, Arc looks into a window, and what he see truly surprises him. He skin is silver and metal, his body looks more robotic than before, his left eye is blue but his right eye remains silver, his hair is replaced with a helmet with lighting bolts on the side, and he sees wheels in his legs. Then on his chest is the red Autobot symbol.

Arcturus: the hell? I'm a robot?

Clara: Master Yen Sid did say you'd be going to special worlds. Which means the people here are robots as well.

Arcturus: guess so. Well, where do we find-

???: hold it Autobot scum!

Narrator (dad): Arc turns around and sees purple robots with red eyes and blasters for arms.

Decepticon: hands where we can see them!

Arcturus: (decides to humor them) no need for the guns, guys. Just walking around, seeing the town.

Decpticon: cuff him up!

One of the cons gets to cuff him, but then he speeds straight them and takes them down. His Keyblade appears and he fights back. The cons still fired their weapons until they started glowing bright and suddenly turned into Soulless robots.

Arcturus: what? Can robots even have souls?

Clara: apparently these ones do. (Beat) hold up, we have three signals coming up on us.

Arcturus: who?

Suddenly, a big red and blue truck drove up, jumped up a ramp, and transformed into a robot that landed right on one of the Soulless. He then pull out a baton that turned into a giant axe with orange energy. A yellow and black robot jumped as well and started blasting the cons, while a female blue robot brought out blades from the sides of her arms.

Optimus Prime