Act 2 Opening and Recap

Recap: Meet Arcturus Farron, son of Richard and Lightning Farron. He was one a regular teenage boy attending school, but after an accident on his home world, Future City, he was chosen by the Keyblade and the Speed Force. With the help of his family and friends, Arcturus travels to other worlds and fights the dark creatures called the Soulless.

Equipped with new skills and weapons, Arc continues to travel throughout time and space to save the universe, while trying to discover the identity of the dark Speedster, Cronos. And he's the only one fast enough to stop him. This is the Sapphire Speedster's Story.

Cue Skyreach

0:00 - 0:12

Clock gears are constantly turning in space until they suddenly get struck by blue and red lightning and the kingdom hearts logo begins to show as the title of the scene shows up. It stays there for a few seconds, then envelopes the whole screen in a white light.

0:13 - 0:22

Arcturus is up on the clock tower with his hood up and his scarf blowing in the wind as his parents, his aunt, Jamie and Yuri are standing in front of him. He suddenly sees his father break apart in light as his mother releases pink lighting that consumes Arc.

0:23 - 0:32

Cronos is walking through the streets as he's surrounded by the people he's killed. He looks up and sees Kira (Light Yagami) hold his hand out as he has his evil grin on. Cronos retaliates as he pulls out a gun, along with Vanitas on his right and Azraelon his left, and all pull the triggers.

0:33 - 0:43

Ruby writes a letter as she stops and looks at her friends. They all smile, as rose petals fly off her cloak and when the land on the ground, the scene quickly changes to the Soulless in battle.

0:44 - 0:54

Arcturus fights the Soulless with Timeline Key as he switches between Drive Forms. He first goes in a red form where his right eye turns red and his pupil turns into the symbol on his clothes. He wields two keyblades with is that turn into chain blades that destroy the monsters. Then, he turns into a new form that's black and neon blue and now Arc is wielding a shield that has blades and was used to destroy the rest.

0:55 - 1:05

Cronos is going toe to toe with Esdeath while destroying everything around them. Salem is watching the whole fight as she has a smile on her face. Behind her, was Xehanort having a smirk on his face, along with Vanitas and Azrael beside him.

1:06 - 1:16

Arcturus and Ruby see each other. They smile, until Arc is suddenly restrained by dark chains that begin to corrupt him. Behind him is a horrific monster that roars at Ruby. He reaches out for help and Ruby reaches to grab as her eyes begins to glow brightly, enveloping the scene in white.

1:17 - 1:29

Arcturus opens his eyes and sees he's facing the World Lion Turtle. The beast speaks, and Arc turns to the audience and gives a smile. He then summons his blade and throws it up in space and the camera shows is spinning in space as the stars show a constellation of the iconic crown symbol. 

Author's note: intros are harder than one would think.
I originally didn't plan on doing another one, but I decided to change it up a bit. The song is from the amine 'Akame Ga Kill'. The manga is good, but the anime is very gruesome (especially the deaths). I playing with the idea on having some of the characters make a show in the story, but haven't decided how and where.
The recap itself will help readers give a brief catch-up on the main character. It'll change slightly when the third act comes.
This intro contains some stuff that's going to happen in this act. I won't say what, but I will say that by the end, things will take a turn.

Next chapter: of fairies and souls