Chapter 16: TILL ALL ARE ONE (CYBERTRON part 2)

Timeline: Launch Day.

The scene begins at Ioncon City where Arcturus is entering the Autobot base where Optimus is talking with a red and white Autobot.

Ratchet

Arcturus: Optimus

Arcturus: Optimus.

Optimus Prime: (turns around) Arcturus. You're alive, we feared the worst. Why are you here?

Arcturus: I saw there was another mission for me, so I came here to help. What's going on?

Optimus Prime: we need to evacuate.

Ratchet: a group of our Autobots identified a portal from a Space Bridge Tower located in Kaon.

Arcturus: a Space Bridge?

Clara: it's like a teleport gateway. Theoretically, if you have the right coordinates, you can travel to anywhere in the universe.

Arcturus: what's on the other side of the portal?

???: (enters the room) according to our group, it's a primitive planet rich with raw energy. It's our best option for a new home.

Arc turns around to see Arcee and a pink and white female Autobot enter the room. Her frame was similar to Arcee, but built to be a car more that a motorcycle.

Elita One

Arcturus: hey Arcee

Arcturus: hey Arcee.

Arcee: good to see your alive, Arc. (Turns to Elita) this is Elita One. Elita, this Arcturus.

Elita One: (looks closer at Arc) So, you're the Keyblade wielder. I admit, I wasn't expecting them to be so young. Your people must be proud.

Arcturus: thank you. (Beat) anyways, can we launch the Ark to get there?

Racket: we're still going through the evacuation. But, even if we get everyone here, we might not have enough energon to power the ship and escape.

Arcturus: (looks at the tower) what's powering the tower?

Ratchet: energon that was found in the sea of rust.