Chapter 9: HEROES NEVER DIE (HORIZONWATCH)

World info: (With the event of the Omnic Crisis, the government force, Overwatch, was placed to defend humanity. The public admired them, until the task force, Blackwatch, was discovered and caused a panic in the public. During one of their final battles with their enemy, Talon, the base was destroyed. As a result, all operations with Overwatch were shut down, and Overwatch was disbanded. However, all of that is about to change.)

Time in World: 2074

The scene first sets up in nighttime at London where the streets were silent. Arcturus decided to run up to the rooftops to get a better view. Up there, he had a view of a beautiful city for miles.

Arcturus: nice view. Kinda reminds me of home.

Clara: indeed. Ever since the Omnic Crisis, they had to rebuild what they lost. But, looks like things are working.

The moment was then ruined by a gunshot. Arcturus then sees a crowd of people and knew someone was shot. His eyes glowed blue and he was able to recreate the trajectory of the bullet. His sight takes him to two women fighting on the roof.

Tracer

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Tracer: (pins Widowmaker down) why!? Why did you do that?!

The assassin just chuckles and a drop ship appeared. It distracts Tracer enough for Widow to break free and damage her suit. Arcturus's eyes return to normal and he quickly runs over to try and stop Widowmaker. But, she disappears with a smoke bomb, and escapes on the drop ship.

Arcturus: sh**. (Turns back and checks on Tracer) hey, hey, are you ok?

Tracer: (in slight pain) I'm fine...

At that second, Soulless appeared and surround the two.

Arcturus: (summons Keyblade) leave this to me.

He dealt with the Soulless as fast as possible. Tracer looked up and saw how fast he was going. As well as his weapon and combat.

Tracer's Thoughts: never seen him before. And that weapon... who is he?