Chapter 11: CLASH OF THE SPEEDSTERS (end of act 1)

Our scene shows the FireFly moving through the world map. Arcturus and Clara were moving smoothly, until a dark orb flew past them.

Arcturus: what was that?

Clara: don't know, but I'm getting a powerful darkness off it. It's heading straight for Future City.

Arcturus: let mom and Sentinel know about it. Meanwhile, let's follow it.

*FUTURE CITY*

Arcturus arrived home where the orb landed somewhere in an alleyway.

Arcturus: where'd it go? You sure this is the spot?

Clara: yes. The signature stopped here.

Arcturus then felt a presence behind him. He turned around and saw a familiar face.

Cronos: I have to say, Arcturus, I'm impressed with your work so far. Three keyholes, three Keyblades, two summons, and a lot of Soulless destroyed. Not to mention that you've learned to phase through anything. Bravo, boyo.

Arcturus: Cronos, was it? Why are you here?

Cronos: I told you before, you're my rival. After the fun you've had, let's see exactly how long you can last.

Arcturus: you really want to do this?

Clara: I have to warn you, Arc, your opponent is more powerful than the other ones. Something's not right about him.

Cronos: having a little talk with your A.I. there? (Arcturus's shocked) I know about her. And, how cute that you even gave it a name.

Arcturus: find then. You wanna fight? You got one.

Cronos: good. Catch me if you can.

Narrator (mom): Arcturus was caught off guard when Cronos suddenly disappeared in red lightning. Confused only for a brief moment, Arcturus regained his attention and gave chase.

Arcturus: he's a speedster, too?

Clara: not just any speedster, he has red lightning. That means he's one with the Negative Speed Force.

From an eagle eyed view, one could see the city where two streams of red and blue lightning were zooming around. They ran all around until they arrived at a football stadium. The two stopped and stared at each other.

Arcturus: you're fast, I'll give you that. What else can you do?

Cronos doesn't say anything, but holds out his hand and in a flash of darkness, a Keyblade appeared in his hand. It was like Timeline Key, but the handle was slightly different, the teal was replaced with red, and the tip of the blade had a goat's head with red eyes.

 It was like Timeline Key, but the handle was slightly different, the teal was replaced with red, and the tip of the blade had a goat's head with red eyes

Untimely Darkness (a/n: like with the last one, I changed the name, because Another No Name sounds boring, and very lazy.)

Arcturus: (wide eyed) a Keyblade?!