Chapter 33: BLACK DRAGON OF DAMNATION.

Time in World: present.

The scene shows the team in Future City. During Arc's missions, Lightning and the others were working to locate Cronos. After Arc's report on Remnant, they began looking for any signs of the Dark Speedster.

Sentinel: any signs of him, Mr. Estheim?

Hope: nothing. It doesn't make any sense. After Remnant, he just disappeared. And, aside from the two worlds Arc's been to, the activity's been low on the other worlds. Only local verity.

Lightning: he's planning his next move. And, whatever he plans with those Soulless, it's a part of it.

???: it's just like as he was at first.

The group turned around to see a tall man with green eyes, a black coat, and red spiky hair.

Axel

Axel: that prick is just as dangerous as we remembered

Sentinel: you mention you met him before, Axel. Do you remember what he's after?

Axel: world destruction. It's why Salem made him. He's looking to re-create a powerful item called Dominion Souls. It's like Kingdom Hearts, but more unstable and chaotic.

Sentinel: that doesn't make sense. Why even make a being like this if he's going to kill everyone? Including his original master?

Axel: hey, I'm just saying what I know. Besides, when you've been in this life as long as I've had, you get use to things not making sense.

Lightning: Dominion Souls could also be used to creating something as well. If we look at it with both Salem and Cronos's mindsets, then they would want to destroy the old and create something new.

Axel: sounds about right. (Sees his hand flicker a bit) crap, looks like time out of time, for now. Tell the kid I'll see him soon, and to get ready.

Sentinel: ready for what?

Axel: if the date's right, then he's gonna have one hell of a fight. (Returns to his time)

Sentinel then leaves to take care of other matters while Lightning and Hope are still in the room.

Lightning: have you had any luck on finding Daybreak Town?

Hope: I best I could find is that if a wielder can open the gateway with their heart, they'll find it. But, the only wielder we know...

Lightning: ...is my son. We'll talk to him about it after we find Cronos.

Hope: why don't you head home, and I'll let you know if I find something?

Lightning: not yet. I'll be in the training room. (Turns to leave)

Hope: (stops her) I miss him too, Light. That doesn't mean you need to do this alone.

Lightning: I'm not. But, after what happened, I can't loose Arc. Whoever that monster is that killed my husband, needs to be stopped before he kills my son.