Chapter 22: A NEW HOPE (FARAWAY GALAXY part 2)

Time in World: the Death Star's destruction.

The scene starts off with space, but then slowly lowers down to what at first glance is a Moon, but in reality is a space station called the Death Star. Arcturus had teleported there, and is walking through the halls.

Arcturus: this definitely looks similar to the Republic cruisers from before, but something's off.

Clara: we're decades into the future. I'm currently pulling up the last east history, but, so far, we're in a space station belonging to a fleet called "The Empire".

Arcturus: guess it's best we don't get their attention too much.

He continued walking down the halls, until he came across a control room. Seeing that the door was locked, he places his hand on it and hacked the door open. However, he was greeted by blaster fire from two men in white armor. They reminded him of the Clone Troopers, but they were different. He also saw a Wookiee, two droids, and an old man

Arcturus: (dodges) woah, woah, woah! No need for shooting! (Another blast fires and he runs and takes both blasters) quit it!

Old man: it's alright everyone. He's a friend. (Looks at Arc) it's been a long time, Arcturus.

Arcturus: (looks closely before eyes widen in realization) Master Kenobi?

Ben Kenobi: yes. I'm glad to see you've survived all these years. (Introduces everyone else) these are Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and R2 and 3PO.

Arcturus: pleasure to meet you all. (Beat) why did you guys shoot me?

Luke: we thought you were Storm Troopers.

Han: how do we know he's not with the Empire? The kid moved faster than anything I've ever seen.

Ben Kenobi: Arcturus isn't the kind to serve the Dark Side. I've fought beside him, he's one of us.

Arcturus: yeah. Besides, if I wanted to fight you guys, kid have done it by now.

R2: (beeps)

3PO: R2 says he's located the tractor beam. It's coupled to the main reactor in seven locations. A power loss at one of the terminals will allow the ship to leave.

Ben Kenobi: (observes the image on the monitor) I will go alone and disable the tractor beam.

Han: whatever you say. I've done more that I bargained for on this trip already.

Luke: I want to go with you.

Ben Kenobi: be patient, Luke. Stay and watch over the droids.

Luke: but they can-

Ben Kenobi: they must be delivered safely or other star systems will suffer the same fate as Alderaan. Your destiny lies along a different path than mine. (Looks at Arc) help them get to the Rebels. The Force will be with you... always!

Narrator (dad): Ben then took his leave. Luke and Han were arguing a bit, until R2 began beeping in excitement.

Luke: what is it?

3PO: I'm afraid I'm not quite sure, sir. He says "I found her", and keeps repeating, "She's here."

Luke: well, who has he found?

R2: (beeps)

Arcturus: who's Princess Leia?

Luke: (surprised) the princess? She's here?

Han: (confused) princess? What's going on?

Arcturus: I don't know, I'm just following along.