Bonus Chapter: CRIMSON DEATH

A/N: in this chapter, it will not only not be in the story book, but also told in the style of God of War. Which means, a majority of the will be told by Salem, playing as the narrator. This will contain some characters from multiple movies, tv shows, video games, and mentions of KH characters. Also, this will not take place in the same universe as our main one. Cronos is from our universe, and I'll explain what happened in the chapter. So, without further ado, enjoy!

World info: Shinigami Playground (In 2006, high school student Light Yagami receives a mystical notebook called Death Note. With it, he has the power to control people's deaths by writing their real name and picturing their face. Along with the notebook, Light is accompanied by Ryuk, the Shinigami, until either Light gives up the book, or Ryuk kills him. Light devoted his new powers to kill criminals and all who stand in his way of becoming the god of the new world. After killing his Arch-Nemesis, L, Light rules as Kira. All goes according to plan, until one day, he meets a strange boy, who will bring destruction to all.)

Time in World: 2013

Salem: the darkness has changed. I feel in in the shores of the Dark World, I sense it in the Grimm, I smell in the air. So much has passed since the great darkness. For none now live, who saw it themselves.

The scene fades from black and shows Salem working on something in a pool of darkness in her castle.

Salem: it began when I was creating a new Grimm. One that would be powerful, more supreme than the others, intelligent, and have a more human appearance. Through time and time again, the experiments failed. I soon learned that I would need something more to complete this.

Later on, she's walking out, carrying a small ball of light. Flying beside her was her orb that was showing her the accelerator about to come online. It then changed to Arcturus coming home.

Salem: I realized for my creation to work, it would require a body. Unfortunately, none were worthy in my world, but, thanks to a few allies, I learned of a potential candidate. I just needed to wait for the right moment.

On cue, the accelerator exploded and energy was released into the world. Using her powers, Salem teleported the heart and sent it to a perfectly timed lightning bolt. The scene then changes to show the heart traveling through a vortex while darkness is surrounding it. It comes closer to a world when everything suddenly goes to black.

(3 months before Arc woke up.)

Salem: Shinigami Playground. While most humans only see this as a normal place, it has a direct connection to the homeland of the Gods of Death. Most of them spent their time doing nothing, while one in particular decided to cause mayhem of his own. That night, he and his human, Light Yagami, would meet a boy who would change everything.

It was currently raining as the Task Force was sent to investigate a strange occurrence at downtown. They believed it could be a lead into the world mass murder, Kira (Light). With Light posing as L, he had to keep up the idea that he's hunting himself.

Light Yagami