Act 3: Opening and Recap

Recap: Meet Arcturus Farron, son of Richard and Lightning Farron. He was one a regular teenage boy attending school, but after an accident on his home world, Future City, he was chosen by the Keyblade and the Speed Force. With the help of his family and friends, Arcturus travels to other worlds and fights the dark creatures called the Soulless.

After saving familiar worlds and encountering new ones, he returned home and encountered Cronos again. This time, he included his parents and revealed the truth behind Chelsea's disappearance. Now filled with a new determination, Arcturus returns to the worlds to find his father's killer and stop Cronos's plans. And he's the only one fast enough to stop him. This is the Sapphire Speedster's Story.

Cue Crossing Field (Natewantstobattle)

0:00 – 0:11

Iconic Kingdom Hearts symbols fall down in black until they begin to gather on a golden clock. It begins to tick faster until it stops at the crown symbol, acting as 12, and is struck by blue lightning. When the flash fades, the title of the story is revealed and stays their until the lightning kicks up and envelopes the scene in white.

0:12 – 0:21

Arcturus is siting alone at the clock tower, looking down below with his hood up and scarf blowing in the wind. It was snowing, and he remains alone until the faces of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Namine, Xion, Axel, Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Strelitzia looking in his direction while a gold light is shining. They all fade as the pocket watch is shown as it begins to open.

0:22 – 0:30

Cronos is siting on a gargoyle, looking at the night sky while it's raining blood. He's alone, until the faces of Xehanort, Vanitas, Azrael, Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saïx, Young Xehanort and a hooded figure looking in his direction while a purple light is shining. They all fade as the Death Note is turning it's pages while it's on fire.

0:31 – 0:32

A younger Arcturus is running to Chelsea, Richard and Lightning at an open field.

0:33 – 0:38

Chelsea picks him up and she and Richard smile before fading into light. Lightning then hugs him as the two are struck with a lightning bolt.

0:38 – 0:45

Arcturus falls though a an ocean. As he falls deeper and deep, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang all reach out to him and grab his hands. They keep falling through a spiral stairway until they land on a the same pod Sora was in for a year.

0:45 – 0:51

Soulless then attack as Arc rapidly changes into Drive Forms. First, he's in magenta clothing and strikes with a gun blade and shield. Then changes to a green form with a motorcycle as his weapon. Then he's yellow and gold with twin cannons and a tail with dorsal fins running down his back. Then finally turns white and silver with four blades for wings. All the Soulless are destroyed.

0:52 – 0:56

A dark corrupted Ruby Rose fights Arcturus as the two clash Keyblade and scythe together, creating shockwaves of lightning and rose pedals.

0:56 – 1:02

Arcturus dodges some of dark Ruby's swings before flipping back and firing a beam of light to free Ruby.

1:03 – 1:07

Four scenes show important people. First is Arc's family Lightning, Richard and Chelsea smiling. Then Jaime, Yuri and Clara smiling. Team RWBY smiling. And finally, the Mysterious Woman in the Speed Force.

1:07 – 1:11

Arcturus, Sora, And the rest of the KH heroes are standing together on the World Lion Turtle, looking out into the universe as the wind blows to them.

1:12 – 1:18

Arcturus and Cronos face off as Future City is in chaos while snowing. They summon Timeline Key and Untimely Darkness and race towards each other. Behind them, the Soulless and Arc's army charges into battle. The Speedsters jump and are about to strike as they're in front of Dominion Souls.

1:19 – 1:21

Arcturus, Team RWBY, and Sora and his team are sitting and eating ice cream while laughing and having fun.

1:21- 1:23

Arcturus and Lightning are spreading ashes while Richard and Chelsea's spirits watch. The four smile as they look out past the horizon.

1:24 – 1:32

Timeline Key is spinning from the sky before landing across for Lightning's gunblade. The two weapons are in an x formation at the center of some iconic Keyblades formed in a circle at the center of Day Break Town.

Author's note: last intro done!
I was jumping back and forth of weather or not to use a KH song, but I decided to use Crossing Field instead.
Like before, the scenes contain a few previews for the future. Won't say anything, but a whole lot of stuff will happen.
I hope you guys are liking the story so far, and I hope you guys are looking for forward to what's to come to the future.

Next chapter: Recovering and Reconnecting