Chapter 32: MARIA'S PROMISE (CHAOS COLONY)

World info: (50 years ago, professor Gerald Robotnik created the ultimate life form. But, when his work was discovered by the government, his space colony was attacked, his granddaughter, Maria, was killed and his creation was lost. In anger, he created a revenge that will destroy the world. Now, his creation has awaken, and seeks revenge for the lost of his friend)

Time in World: 2004

Our scene shows the FireFly going through the world map to the next world. They arrived to a space station that held a giant laser cannon and not too far was a world with half of a moon.

Ruby: (sees the moon) that reminds me of the moon back home.

Arcturus: I'm guessing that that cannon caused the damage.

Yang: why's that?

Arcturus: most likely it was target practice. With a weapon like that, it can act more than just a Star Destroyer knockoff.

Weiss: (sees the scanners) you might be right. According to this, it looks like there's something giving off an unknown energy signature on that station.

Clara: (looks at it) woah! Weiss's right, whatever's down there, it's insane. The only thing that comes close to a cosmic power like this was the Infinity Stones.

Blake: if those stones could attract Soulless, who knows what's down there.

Arcturus: let's take a closer look.

They landed down in a docking bay. According to the map, the whole station was a labyrinth. Luckily, they were able track the unknown energy that same why Arc found the Soul Stone. Along the way, they came across the Soulless, but after a few minutes of fighting, they were suddenly interrupted by a ship suddenly crashing into the side of the structure. As a result, Yang and Blake got separated on the other side.

Arcturus: Jesus! Who the hell had the license to fly that thing?

Ruby: (coms) Blake, Yang, are you both ok?

Yang: we're fine. We'll find another way around, you guys stick together and find the energy source.

They then heard some coughing and from it was something they didn't fully expect to see. From the ship was a blue hedgehog with green eyes and red sneakers, a yellow fox with two tails, and a pink hedgehog with green eyes and a red dress.

Sonic

Tails

Tails