Before We Start...

Hi!!!!

I know I've been away for a while and it's gonna be another while when this is published. I needed some time to think and stuff...

Anyway, I want to get some things straight before I start writing the book:

1. I want to apologize for deleting The Misadventures of Viki, Brooke, Hannah and Christie, but I need to re-write it all as it was extremely rushed and I hate rushing things...

2. This is fiction. None of it's true. Yoongi/Suga isn't from Canada (We all know that... I hope) and he isn't dating an American girl named Ellie Boyer. Don't take everything literally in this book!!

3. I don't own any of the pictures/images included and I certainly do not own any BTS members (I wish I could, though... Credit to ALL the rightful owners)

4. I won't be including any of the other members in any of the fanfictions I'll be writing. Sorry!

5. No smut and stuff like that. I can't write that stuff (mostly because my friends use Wattpad, but that's irrelevant XD)

6. Hate comments are not tolerated and will be deleted.

7. Leave any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if you have any! I can always improve in my writing, but don't point out any grammar/spelling mistakes... English isn't my first language...

That's all I wanted to say!

You may now proceed onto the book!