24

"Goodnight, my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Yoongi had woken up first. He yawned and looked around the room, temporarily forgetting where he was until his memories of last night flooded back into his mind. He glanced at the girl next to him who was still curled up in the blankets, sleeping soundly.

Yoongi checked the time, trying not to wake the tired girl up. It was only eight in the morning so they were fine as Yoongi had wanted to leave for another tourist attraction at half-past twelve. He snuggled his head into the girl's neck and sighed in contentment.

Ellie began to stir at the slight tickling on her neck. She quickly creaked one eye open and glanced at the boy behind her from the corner of her eye. His eyes were open and his face was lit up with a small smile as if he was remembering a happy memory.

Ellie turned around and faced the boy, surprising him a little. His face lifted up in shock before his hands settled loosely on the girl's waist, pulling her closer and a much bigger smile had graced his features.

"Good morning," Yoongi whispered. Ellie nodded and yawned. She stretched her arms and sat up, looking around, glancing at the clock.

"It's already half past eight." She sighed a little. "We need to eat breakfast," Ellie informed as she stood up, Yoongi watching the girl's actions with loving eyes. Ellie glanced at the boy that was perched up on his elbow. She smiled and took the boy's hand, pulling him up and towards one of the grey suitcases which belonged to Ellie.

"Do we have to?" Yoongi whined a little, making the girl giggle and nod.

"Yes. I want you to pick my clothes for today." Ellie smirked, placing her hands on her hips. Yoongi rolled his eyes. It was pretty clear that this was about that one time he got a little jealous and put the red flannel shirt around the girl's waist to cover her from the public eye entirely. All he could do was sigh and open the suitcase.

He looked through Ellie's clothes that he took at random. There were many hoodies and t-shirts and jeans, but Yoongi ended up settling on a black t-shirt, a pair of tight-fitting, blue jeans, a black beanie and a pair of grey shoes. 

He handed the clothes to the girl and huffed

He handed the clothes to the girl and huffed. Ellie laughed at the boy and nodded in approval at the well-picked clothes.

"My turn!" Ellie chirped and placed her clothes on the desk that was empty and bare. She skipped over to the second suitcase, which belonged to Yoongi, and opened it. She checked all the clothes there were and suddenly realized that she didn't know how long they'll be out and if it'll be cold at night. She hummed in thought before picking the best outfit she could come up with.

She went for an over-sized beige t-shirt completed with a golden necklace, a pair of ripped jeans, some white shoes and a golden watch she had noticed from the corner of her eyes.