20

"You look great yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pair walked up the street to school and passed all the people that were staring wide-eyed at the two, but mostly Ellie as they had never seen her this beautiful before.

Yoongi growled lowly, ready to pounce at anyone who looked there way, but Ellie smiled and grabbed the boy's tie, bringing his head to her level.

"They're only looking at me because they're jealous of you. They all just want to be you, so don't worry about it." Ellie whispered and kissed the boy's cheek as they continued walking through the school building and outside to the back grass part where there were many white seats set up for all the parents and a large stage farther back.

Ellie pulled Yoongi towards two empty seats and they chatted up until the point where all the parents were seated and patiently waiting until the head teacher appeared. Once he did, he said some thanks to everyone who was involved in setting the place up.

He then introduced the speech-maker, which was Ellie, and then congratulated all the people for writing speeches even though they didn't get picked.

When the time came, they started to give out the diplomas to everyone. Ellie was last. When she stood up to get her diploma, everyone clapped loudly. The truth was that she was even more excited as it was her birthday that same day and she was just turning nineteen.

She stood at the lectern and looked over everyone. They were all smiling, even people she didn't know. She cleared her throat into the microphone and started to speak.

(I don't know how to write speeches, so...)

When Ellie was down, everyone clapped. The girl was about to sit back down, when Yoongi pulled her back up and smiled at everyone before starting to sing Happy Birthday to the girl in front of him as everyone began to join in.

A few people in younger years came out of the school with nineteen balloons and a birthday cake. Ellie clasped her hands over her mouth in shock, trying so hard to keep her tears inside. She looked over at Yoongi who stood with open arms. Ellie smiled lovingly and ran up to him, kissing him in front of everyone.

Everyone clapped as if he had just purposed to her as Ellie pulled away and smiled at everyone.

Soon enough, people started leaving at Ellie's Mother walked up to the pair who wear looking at the cake Ellie was gifted. The balloons were let go of and they flew away, creating a pretty scene.

Ellie's Mother hugged her and smiled.

"Let's get to dinner." Her Mother beamed as she smiled at Yoongi and winked. Ellie didn't know this, but Yoongi's parents were coming to dinner with Yoongi, her and her Mother.

They soon got back to Yoongi's place where his car stood (I'm sorry I didn't mention the car before but it really isn't that important). They all climbed in. Ellie in the passenger seat at the front, Yoongi in the driver's seat and Ellie's Mother at the back, sitting on her phone.

They began to drive, Ellie and Yoongi creating small talk as Yoongi held the girl's hand as he drove through town.

After about a twenty minute drive, the trio finally got to the fancy-ish restaurant. They walked in and Yoongi pulled her into the booth that was reserved for them in a private room.

They sat down opposite each other and smiled, still holding hands. Ellie's Mother came and sat next to Ellie. Yoongi looked out the window and smirked.

"Ellie? I want you to meet someone." Yoongi said as his parents walked into the private room.

Yoongi greeted them with a haste bow as Ellie did the same to show politeness. They smiled at her and sat next to Yoongi who let go of the girl's hand, making her frown a little. Yoongi gave her a reassuring smile and her frown melted away.

As the group ordered food and made small conversations between each other, Yoongi's parents suddenly suggested something, making Ellie almost choke on her water.

"How about the two of you give yourselves a break from this place and go to Korea for a holiday?" Yoongi's Mother had said. Ellie looked over at Yoongi to try and read his face but he simply smiled at the girl, intertwining their fingers over the table.

"I think that would be great but it's all up to Ellie." Yoongi shrugged, continuing to eat with his free hand. Yoongi's parents turned to the girl as Ellie's Mother simply smirked at Yoongi who smirked back, however, Ellie hadn't noticed as she was busy trying to think up an excuse for not going on a plane.

"Well, I uh." Ellie stammered. Yoongi noticed and squeezed her hand reassuringly and she smiled. "I've never been on a plane before," Ellie admitted. Yoongi smiled at his parents.

"Well, there's a first for everything, right?" Yoongi's Father smiled. Ellie nodded and smiled at Yoongi with a worried look, and he simply shrugged.

"Well, the flight is tomorrow." Ellie's Mother butted in. Ellie looked over at her in disbelief.

"You know about this too?" She asked. Her Mother shrugged and continued to eat in silence, leaving for the bus only two minutes later, leaving Ellie alone in that awkward situation.

Ellie bit her lip. Yoongi sighed a little sadly.

"I don't think that-." Yoongi was cut off by none other than Ellie. She had thought about it and she wanted to spend even more time with Yoongi without people butting into their relationship all the time.

"Okay. We'll go." Ellie smiled at Yoongi, sending him an 'I'm okay' look and he nodded. "What time is the flight at?" Ellie asked. Yoongi's parents smiled.

"It's at quarter past eleven in the morning." Yoongi'd Mother informed. Ellie nodded and smiled a little to herself as she continued to eat the fancy food she had ordered.

When the group of four was done, Yoongi's parents set the couple off to leave for their own houses. Ellie followed Yoongi into the car, kissing his lips all of a sudden.

When she pulled away, Yoongi chuckled a little as he buckled his seatbelt.

"What was that for?" Yoongi asked. Ellie blushed for the first time in what seemed like years.

"I just love you." She smiled at the boy. Yoongi nodded and hummed in approval. He began to drive through town once more.

When they got to Ellie's house, Yoongi told her that he had some spare clothes and that he was already packed so it was okay if he spent the night.

Ellie stared at him.

"You knew I was going to accept the offer?" She asked as the two walked upstairs and into the girl's bedroom. Yoongi hummed a small 'yes' and nodded. Ellie sighed and shook her head.

"You know me too well." She chuckled. Yoongi smiled and kissed the girl's head as she grabbed her pyjamas and walked into the bathroom. She washed her hair, took all the jewellery off, wiped her makeup off and put her comfortable clothes on.

She walked back into the bedroom and got her, quite big, suitcase out from the top of her wardrobe, with a little help from Yoongi, and began to pack clothes.

"How long are we staying there for?" She questioned. Yoongi smiled as he folded the girl's clothes and putting them neatly into the suitcase.

"A fortnight," Yoongi replied as he began to pack Ellie's cosmetics into the suitcase and eventually closed it. "That's enough of everything." He sighed. Ellie nodded and climbed into bed, Yoongi following the girl's actions and hugged her from behind, kissing her hair softly.

"I'm glad we get to spend more time together," Yoongi whispered, running his hand up and down Ellie's bare hands as her back was pressed up against the boy's bare chest. She smiled sleepily. "I love you," Yoongi whispered. Ellie hummed in approval.

"I love you too. Goodnight." Ellie smiled, kissing the boy's hand and snuggling closer as she dozed off.

"Goodnight, baby."