22

"I would love to go to sleep." Yoongi yawned, emphasising his point. The two snuggled up together on the two seats and slept until the pilot's voice woke them up, saying that they'll be landing in Daegu Internation in a minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the plane landed, it was already twenty-five to ten in the morning. Ellie, not tired after sleeping for four hours, jumped out of her bed and dragged Yoongi out of the plane.

The warm air hit the girl's face as she looked around. She was, finally, away from all the drama and her Mother who was back at home. She sighed happily and looked at Yoongi, who just offered the girl his hand with a smile. Ellie happily took it and left to go inside.

Once they got everything checked, with a little difficulty as Ellie didn't speak nor understand Korean, and got their suitcases, they made their way back outside and into the parking lot where Yoongi opened a black Jeep and told Ellie to get in.

"Where did this car come from? Who's car is this?" Ellie questioned as Yoongi got the two suitcases in the boot with little effort. He smiled as she closed the boot.

"It's my Father's." At that, Ellie nodded and hopped into the passenger seat at the front. Yoongi followed the girl's actions and got into the driver's seat, turning the engine on and began to drive after he buckled his seatbelt.

"So where are we going first?" Ellie asked, looking at the scenery as they zoomed past the fields. Yoongi looked through his rear-view mirror.

"The beach. It's a three-hour drive." Yoongi looked out the window as he changed lanes. Ellie nodded and continued to look out of the window, eyes widening when she heard Monsta X's song on the radio. She turned it up and began to dance a little. Yoongi chuckled at the sight but decided not to disturb the girl.

By the time they got to the beach, it was already twenty-five to one in the afternoon and Ellie was exhausted from all the driving.

She yawned as Yoongi parked the jeep.

"We're here." Yoongi smiled. Ellie nodded a little sleepily and got out of the car, rubbing her eyes as Yoongi laughed. He took the girl's small hand and began to lead her over to the stairs leading down onto the sand.

Ellie gasped and looked around. The beach was full of people. Some were in the water and some were just laying. There was even a barbeque that could be seen from miles off.

"What exactly are we doing here?" Ellie asked quietly and Yoongi greeted some people he seemed to recognise. Yoongi turned to the girl and smiled softly.

"We're here to get some shells and stones!" Yoongi exclaimed. Ellie giggled and pecked the boy's cheek gently.

"You're such a dork." She smiled. Yoongi smiled brighter.

"But I'm your dork." He reasoned. Ellie nodded her head and the two started to walk around the many set-up umbrellas and whatnot.

After about half an hour of collecting things such as smooth pieces of glass, stones, shells and cuttlefish bones. The two had asked multiple people to take a picture of them with the camera that Yoongi had brought without Ellie's knowledge. All the people they had asked seemed to know Yoongi to some extent.

"Do all these people know you?" Ellie asked, eyeing all the people that were staring at her because she was with Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled loudly as he swung their hands back and forth and shook his head.

"No. Some do because I used to live in Daegu." He shrugged. Ellie nodded and continued to walk until the pair got a slightly clearer part of the beach with fewer people. There was something like an island across from the beach and Ellie pointed to it.