34

"Goodnight, baby," Yoongi whispered, kissing the girl's head as he closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Yoongi woke up before Ellie and left the room, planning to make breakfast quickly, knowing that Ellie would soon wake up if he isn't in bed with her.

The night before, he had to tidy up the pillow fort that he made and where they fell asleep. Yoongi woke up at half-past four in the morning and took Ellie to the bedroom helping her fall asleep before going back down, cleaning up the mess, and then going to sleep next to Ellie.

Yoongi sighed as he made some pancakes, thinking about his family and how they should have, by now, came to visit them. He checked the time. It was already midday.

"Guess it's brunch." He sighed as he made some toast. As if on queue, the doorbell rang. He shouted a quick 'coming' as he wiped his hands, watching Ellie come downstairs in one of his hoodies which were baggy on Ellie and rubbing her eyes. She yawned and walked over to the dor with Yoongi.

The door was swung open with Ellie's Mother and the whole of Yoongi's family smiling and shouting "Surprise!"

Ellie smiled at her Mother widely and hugged her.

"I haven's seen you in what seems like years!" Ellie laughed as she said this and her Mother nodded, the whole bunch walking into the house and making themselves at home.

Yoongi's siblings were there too, but they seemed to be even more awkward than Yoongi. Ellie sighed and walked over to Yoongi's parents and her boyfriend's two brothers and sister.

She greeted the Min family with a bow and smiled brightly, turning bright red as the two young men ogled her. Yoongi noticed and quickly walked over to his family, leaving Ellie's Mother to look around, despite her decorating the house.

"This is my girlfriend, Ellie. You didn't meet her officially or at all." Yoongi smiled and wrapped an arm around the girl's waist.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Min Taehyun." The shorter guy said. He looked, almost, exactly like Yoongi. He seemed to be younger. Ellie smiled and bowed politely as Taehyun chuckled at her. Ellie blushed and stood up straight, looking up at the other young man who was, still, ogling her.

"I'm Hyonjin. Just call me Jin." He smirked and was about to hug Ellie but she stepped back a little as Yoongi watched with bewilderment written on his face very clearly. He decided not to question it and brushed it off, replacing his confusion with a smile.

Just when Ellie was about to walk away and let the Min family, excluding Yoongi, get on with looking around, a young girl walked out from behind Yoongi's Father. She was very pretty bus seemed to be very shy.

"Hello." She smiled as she whispered. Ellie smiled at the girl. The warmest smile she could muster and the girl smiled back softly. "I'm Sungeun." She looked down and Ellie walked over to the girl as the group just watched.

"Hi. My name's Ellie and I think we can be very good friends." Ellie smiled and the girl nodded enthusiastically, warming up to the girl in an instant as the others watched in awe. Yoongi smiled warmly at the scene and suddenly took the girl's hand into his, leading her to the kitchen as he told his family to make themselves at home.

Yoongi's brothers instantly went to the couch and sat down, turning on the television and scanning the channels. Yoongi's parents walked around the house, fussing over how cute the decorations were, alongside Ellie's Mother as Sungeun walked into the kitchen behind Ellie.

Ellie smiled at the girl before sitting down on one of the chairs at the kitchen table, digging into the pancakes that were not as warm as she would like them to be.