33

The rest of the night was spent with them chatting and laughing about the most random of things, right until the moment the plane landed and they had to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie groaned as she woke up, opening her eyes slightly and scanning her surroundings. She instantly panicked when the bedroom she was in was unfamiliar and Yoongi wasn't with her.

She sat up quietly and tip-toed over to the bedroom door, opening it and peeking through the gap. It was a really nice house, well styled. She gasped a little in shock. There was no one there. That made her even more nervous.

Did she get kidnapped? What was going on?

She closed the door again and looked back at the bedroom, a feeling of utter confusion washing over her. It was her king-sized bed. There was her black, wooden wardrobe in the corner of the bedroom. There were her self-painted pictures and some bought ones that were supposed to be hanging on her walls in her bedroom. All her things were there, but it wasn't her house.

She looked inside the bathroom,

Then it dawned on her. It was the house she had wanted to move in together with Yoongi. The bathroom is what gave it all away. She smiled and walked over to the bedroom door again, swinging it open.

She looked around, noticing her small bits and bobs scattered across the hallway, her plants and some more of her paintings. She walked downstairs, the couch that she had ordered before leaving to Korea, her old, but big, TV set that was still as unused as ever, the coffee table. Everything was hers, or so it seemed.

She walked into one of the rooms downstairs and was met with an office but it clearly wasn't for her. It was dark and mysterious. There were little figurines scattered around on the shelves. There was piano at the corner of the office, a black desk which had a lot of, neatly, stacked pieces of paper and notebooks galore. There were a music set and a microphone placed at the edge of the desk, with a rather large PC behind the equipment.

"This is obviously Yoongi's." Ellie giggled as she walked out, closing the door. She walked into one other room which was opposite the other in the rather narrow hallway.

It was another office, but it had a brighter style. There was a brown desk at the back, Ellie's guitar and keyboard in one corner. On the desk, there was no PC but it was equipped with a microphone and a sound synthesizer. She smiled as she noticed all the photos of her family placed on the many white shelves. She sighed and walked into the room farther. All her notebooks full of songs were there, right next to the keyboard in a small box.

She walked back out and closed the door, only then realizing that Yoongi was still not there. She sighed and walked back into the living room, glancing at the small photo frames of Yoongi and his parents scattered on the walls that she hadn't noticed the first time around. Some of the photos contained some people she had never seen before. Including a girl who looked like the female version of Yoongi, so it was safe to assume that they were all related.

"Hey." Ellie jumped at the voice and spun round to be met with her smirking boyfriend. She giggled and hugged the boy tightly as Yoongi embraced the girl just as tightly if not even tighter.

"Is this the surprise?" Ellie asked, smiling and looking up at the boy's eyes which were full of love and adoration. Yoongi scrunched up his nose as if debating on whether to tell her something or not. Eventually, Yoongi tilted his head to both sides a few times before speaking.

"It's part of it." He smiled and Ellie nodded. She wasn't going to argue. There was no point. She'll find out when the time comes. "Do you like it?" He asked and Ellie nodded, letting go of the boy and looked around the living room again.