17

"I must be the luckiest girl in the whole wide world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie turned in her bed as her morning alarm rang throughout the house, echoing in the bare rooms of the living room and the kitchen.

She sighed as she switched it off and rubbed her eyes, still sleepy. She stretched her arms and got out of bed, not bothered to make it. She yawned and scratched her head as she walked over to her wardrobe.

She found herself standing over all the clothes she owned, looking for something at least a little nicer. She needed to go clothes shopping ASAP. Graduation was coming up and she needed a dress.

She sighed loudly, grabbing a navy blue hoodie, black trousers and her pair of converse. She quickly got dressed, brushed her teeth, grabbed her bag and walked downstairs slowly while putting her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head.

She hummed a little tune as she made herself lunch and put it into her bag. She grabbed her keys and walked out of the first step of her front door before bumping into a pretty broad, hard chest. She looked up and smiled.

"Yoongi!" She smiled and hugged the boy. Yoongi laughed and enveloped her into a hug as well. He pulled away and pecked the girl's lips. Ellie smiled and took the boy's hand.

"I don't know why you're so excited." Yoongi mused, looking over the girl. She giggled happily and snuggled closer to his arm as they began to walk towards the school building.

"I get to see you." She smiled. Yoongi pecked the top of the girl's head and turned forward.

"It's almost graduation," Yoongi said a little hesitantly. Ellie looked at the boy with furrowed eyebrows. "And you'll be moving away soon." Yoongi sighed sadly. Ellie was about to interrupt but couldn't as Yoongi simply continued to speak. "I won't see you." He closed his eyes in pain. Ellie looked down at their interlocked hands and gave the boy a light squeeze, smiling a reassuring smile once the boy looked over at her.

"Let's not say that." Ellie smiled. "Besides, I'll still be your girlfriend." She winked. Yoongi mustered up a chuckle and a nod. Ellie giggled as the two walked through the front gate, people's eyes immediately on them but the pair didn't notice as they talked and laughed.

As they walked into their Songwriting class and sat down at the back, Ellie couldn't stop herself from thinking back to the conversation about her moving. However, Yoongi didn't know that she had slightly different plans.

As the school day continued to drag on, Ellie and Yoongi had lunch together, talked together, laughed together and everything was going well, that was until after lunch when the pair had Dance Class.

"Class! Today I shall assign you a dance that you must complete for your exam. I want it to be at least two minutes long and you have to work in pairs."The teacher said. Ellie glanced at Yoongi and smiled. They were clearly going to partners. The next words shocked everyone in the room. "Try working with someone you know well enough to prepare a sensual dance routine for it not to be awkward." The teacher looked over the faces before spotting Ellie and Yoongi looking at each other awkwardly. The teacher waved them over.

The pair walked up to the teacher and she smiled.

"I have good news." The teacher began, "You don't need to do the sensual dance. Just make a good dance routine." The teacher nodded at the two before walking out of the room. The class instantly erupted into loud protests and arguments. However, Ellie and Yoongi simply sat down in the corner of the room, looking through Ellie's phone and trying to pick a suitable song for a paired dance.