30

"Thank you for loving me... Wife-soon-to-be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Ellie had a lie-in. She only opened her eyes at ten and widened them instantly. She jumped out of bed, wrapped a white robe around her, slipped her slippers on and basically ran downstairs, only to be met with the smell of freshly fried bacon, scrambled eggs and toast.

She walked into the kitchen and sighed out. Yoongi wasn't properly dressed at all. He was simply making breakfast in a pair of blue shorts and no t-shirt, which Ellie had grown accustomed to.

Yoongi looked over her shoulder and smiled softly at the girl as he placed the food on the plate.

"I was just about to wake you up. Breakfast is ready." He smiled, placing the plates down on opposite ends of the middle-sized table.

Ellie nodded and sat down, already digging in. She loved Yoongi's cooking. It was one of her favourites, a close second right after her Mother's. Ellie gulped down the food so that she could speak.

"I thought I overslept today." Ellie smiled a little as she admitted this. Yoongi looked up from his plate and chuckled.

"We have to be in the car at half-past twelve today. We have the ferry at one." Yoongi mumbled as he ate. Ellie didn't bother to ask any more questions like where they're going because she never got an answer anyway.

Ellie finished eating first. She waited until Yoongi had finished and then washed the dishes, despite Yoongi's protests of him doing them. She insisted and he had given up and went to get dressed.

Once Ellie had finished cleaning the kitchen, she made her way up the stairs and into their shared bedroom. Yoongi was in the middle of putting his t-shirt on. Ellie didn't pay any attention to the boy and walked over to Yoongi's suitcase, taking out a baggy hoodie and a pair of her own leggings. Yoongi only watched in amusement.

Ellie looked down at her pyjamas, to her clothes from the day before which lay on top of her suitcase and then lastly to Yoongi who smiled innocently.

"I don't remember changing my clothes yesterday." Ellie hinted as she raised an eyebrow at Yoongi and his eyes widened.

"Don't look at me like that! I told you to change but you said you didn't want to!" Yoongi rambled as he flailed his hands. "I warned you that I'd change your clothes for you and-," Yoongi was cut off by a pair of extremely soft lips placed on top of his in a comforting manner.

"I'm just kidding, Yoongi. I know you change my clothes. I remember that." She giggled a little as she winked at the boy. "Hope you enjoyed the view!" She called as she ran into the bathroom and locked the door before Yoongi could shout at her since he was embarrassed.

"I swear to God, this girl." Yoongi chuckled as he grabbed his phone, camera and car keys. he walked over to the bathroom door and knocked three times.

On the other side, Ellie jumped as she finished putting her hair up in a ponytail. She opened the door and smiled. Yoongi smirked.

"You need to go into the bathroom? It's free now." Ellie muttered as she slipped through the gap between Yoongi and the wall and walked into their bedroom. Yoongi followed her.

"No. I was just going to ask if you have a swimsuit of sorts?" Yoongi asked as Ellie stared at him, slight annoyance in her eyes.

"I would've brought one if you told me to." Ellie sighed in annoyance.

"You should be glad that I brought one of yours, shouldn't you?" Yoongi smirked again and walked over to his suitcase, picking up one of Ellie's swimsuits.