21

"Goodnight, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Ellie woke up first at around eight. She yawned and looked around her room. Everything was the same, except the bare arm draped across her waist. Ellie smiled to herself and turned around as quietly as she could.

She looked over the boy's sleeping face, brushing his hair out of his eyes. She pecked his nose and giggled when Yoongi's nose scrunched up. Ellie was never this happy in a relationship before. When she was with Yoongi she could be her dorky self and be comfortable around him. She loved him so much it was unbelievable.

Yoongi soon started to stir awake as Ellie smiled. Yoongi opened one of his eyes and groaned in annoyance as he needed to get up. His mood lightened up instantly when he saw his girlfriend smiling at him.

"Good morning, doll. Sleep well?" Yoongi asked as he kissed the girl's lips. Ellie raised her eyebrow at the nickname.

"Doll? Never heard that one before." She chuckled and Yoongi smiled.

"You're as perfect as one." Yoongi shrugged, giving a short explanation. Ellie smiled at the boy's cheesiness as she finally got out of bed.

"What should I call you then?" Ellie asked aloud, more herself than the boy in the room. Yoongi smirked but shrugged, refusing to share his opinion. Ellie stretched and walked over to her wardrobe and took the most comfortable clothes she could find. As she stood back up she smirked to herself before walking over to the bathroom, still not turning around.

"I'll be right back... Monkey." Ellie walked in and closed the door, laughing at the noises of protest against the nickname. She heard a groan and then nothing.

Ellie got dressed quickly and put her hair up in a bun as she brushed her teeth. She was too busy humming a song that came to her head randomly that she didn't hear the bathroom creaking open. She dried her face that had been splashed with water.

Before she could turn around, Yoongi ran up to her and picked the girl up at the waist. Ellie squealed in surprise and proceeded to giggle. Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and threw the girl on the bed, starting to tickle her sides as Ellie laughed loudly, the sound echoing throughout the house.

"Monkey? Am I a Monkey?" Yoongi chuckled as Ellie shook her head no rapidly.

"No! No! I'm sorry!" She squealed as Yoongi soon stopped torturing the girl. Ellie was panting. She glared at Yoongi and stood up without a word and walked out of the room. Yoongi chuckled and called after her but she didn't listen.

She walked downstairs and made a jug full of coffee for the whole house. Her Mother was in the living room, smiling as Ellie walked in.

"You're flight is in about half an hour." Her Mother informed. Ellie nodded and sighed as she sat down, as Yoongi emerged from the upstairs and grinned at the girl who was silently drinking her coffee next to her Mother. Ellie's Mother nodded at the boy and he smiled.

"Baby? We need to get ready for the flight." Yoongi smiled. Ellie sighed, rolled her eyes and stood up. She walked upstairs behind Yoongi after placing her mug in the sink. She took her suitcase down the stairs with the help of her boyfriend. They said goodbye to Ellie's Mother and left.

Not ten minutes passed until they were at the airport, getting ready to board the plane. Once their flight was called, Ellie jumped right out of her seat in excitement. She was slightly scared but not as much as she thought she would be. Maybe it was because Yoongi was with her.

They got to their destined seats and waited as the plane crew showed all the necessary information before the pilot said that they're taking off.

Ellie was sitting next to the window, looking out of it as they started to move. Ellie squealed, watching as they lifted off into the air, making Yoongi chuckle. Ellie turned to the boy next to her and smiled.