5

"So... A movie?"

~~~~~~~~~

Ellie was sitting on the couch, covered in a blanket and hiding half of her face, almost in tears and regretting how she said that she was the 'Horror Movie Master' five minutes prior to the situation.

They were now watching 'IT' and it wasn't going well for Ellie, while Yoongi was laughing loudly at the terrified girl's reactions to what was happening.

One part was the worst for Ellie: The hands coming out of the side of the door and trying to grab at the kid.

Ellie, shaking and almost crying, hid her head and heard as the revolting sounds from the TV were soon off. Yoongi sighed and took the blanket off the girl and gave her a lopsided grin.

"It's fine. I turned it off... Let's do something else now." Yoongi suggested as Ellie wiped her eyes and nodded eagerly.

"How about we go over the material from school today and then I can teach you how to dance tomorrow instead?" Ellie asked. Yoongi, eager to spend more time with the girl, agreed instantly.

"Let's go then!" The boy took Ellie's hand and pulled her off the couch and back into her room.

At their entrance, the two lovebirds started to chirp happily and happened to say something that Ellie never wanted them to say in front of Yoongi.

"I like you, Yoongi~ I like you~" Ellie went bright red as she walked over to the cage and whispered something to the birds, somehow silencing them. She turned around, only to face Yoongi with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I have no clue where they learnt that from," Ellie said, trying to brush the situation off.

"I thought that lovebirds only say what they've heard before?" Yoongi asked, walking towards the girl slowly. Ellie blushed and began to back away from the boy. She walked backwards until she tripped over her school bag and looked up at Yoongi from the ground.

"N-no. They can be taught many... they can be taught many things." Ellie stutters out, watching as Yoongi crouches down and grins, ruffling the girl's hair.

"I'm just teasing. Don't get so worked up over it." He reassured and stood back up. "Anyway, let's start going over the material, yeah?" He asked. Ellie cleared her throat and nodded, getting up, taking her back over to her bed.

"Ok, so I don't know how much songwriting you've done in the past, but-" Ellie was cut off by Yoongi's voice.

"Let's skip that class. I've been writing songs since I was thirteen years old. I think I can manage that class." He said. Ellie nodded and pursed her lips.

"Alright... How do you feel about Acting?" Ellie asked, looking over her notes from the class. Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck as if he was nervous.

"If I were to be honest... I'm not that good at it, I just picked the subject as the others weren't that appealing to me." Yoongi shrugged. Ellie sighed and nodded.

"Let's skip that too, then. I don't want to bore you death." Ellie smiled, making Yoongi chuckle and smile back.

"I don't want that either. I value my life, thank you very much." Yoongi replied and bowed jokingly. Ellie laughed and looked back at her schedule.

"Well... Did you take Singing Class?" Ellie questioned, looking over the song she was given. Yoongi hummed as a 'yes'.

"I do singing sometimes, but I mostly rap," Yoongi said, thinking about all the songs he'd produced and written. "Is there a class for that?"

"Singing Class includes that. I do singing so I don't necessarily know what goes on in the Rapping part of the classroom." Ellie shrugged her shoulders and kicked her bag across the room. "Well, that's all, since I still have to teach you how to dance." Ellie smiled and looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. Her eyes went wide.

"What? You look like you've seen a ghost." Yoongi commented, looking in the direction of where Ellie's eyes were looking. The clock.

It read 00:01

"It's really late. Let's get ready for bed." Ellie said, standing up and stretching her arms above her head, making them crack. Yoongi nodded and replicated her actions.

"I'll sleep on the couch in the living room," Yoongi informed. Ellie furrowed her eyebrows instinctively.

"No, you won't." Ellie shot back. Yoongi turned around to face her, the bedroom door hanging open. "You have to sleep in my bedroom," Ellie said, slightly regretting the last sentence. Yoongi smirked visibly and closed the bedroom door before crossing his arms over his broad chest.

She looked down and noticed that the boy was, indeed, still shirtless. She was so preoccupied that she hadn't noticed before. This made her blush more.

"So desperate to have me in your room? You must really love me then." Yoongi smiled and sighed as if he accepted his fate. "Okay, I guess. I'll sleep in your room." Ellie rolled her eyes and got her bed ready. "Do you want me to sleep with you on the bed, too?" He asked in a joking manner. Ellie huffed in disbelief.

"As if I would ever want that." It was the girl's turn to cross her arms. "I hate people sleeping next to me, just so you know." Ellie finished, flipping her hair and turning back to making her bed.

"Well, that's just too bad. I guess I'll have to sleep on the floor... Poor me." Yoongi sighed, overdramatic. Ellie rolled her eyes, almost able to see her brain back there.

She walked over to the bigger wardrobe that no one ever cares about as it's old and ugly. She pulled out a small mattress, perfect for Yoongi's miniature size, a blue blanket and a cover to keep the boy warm.

"Here. You can sleep on the ground using this." Ellie threw the things at him and climbed into her own bed. "Good night." She called as she lied down and waited for the other to get ready for bed.

After five minutes, Ellie turned on her side and sighed with a groan at the end. She was beyond tired and it didn't help that the light was still on.

"When you're done, turn the light off," Ellie called one last time before closing her eyes, leaving Yoongi on the floor to go to sleep. Yoongi smiled subconsciously.

"Good night, Ellie."