31

"I hope you're looking forward to next week, Princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was midday by the time Ellie woke up. Yoongi wasn't next to her, so she couldn't sleep any longer. If she didn't feel his body heat next to her, she would wake up and not fall asleep unless he came back to bed.

She sat up with a heavy groan and looked around. She was in a, slightly, familiar room. It wasn't in a hotel that was for sure. It was, most likely, Yoongi's family home. She sighed and got out of bed, wrapping a robe around herself. She caught a glimpse of her shorts and tank top and assumed that Yoongi changed her clothes again.

She shrugged and quickly walked downstairs. Yoongi was on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal. He was wearing a black tank top and a pair of grey sweats. Ellie yawned again and fell back onto the couch next to Yoongi.

Unsurprisingly, Yoongi didn't flinch or jump. He just smiled and turned to the girl.

"Did you sleep well? You slept for a long time." Yoongi chuckled and Ellie yawned, stretched and nodded.

"Yeah." She smiled at the ground. "Are we going somewhere?" She suddenly asked. She watched Yoongi's face contort into a soft smile. Ellie was secretly hoping that he said 'no' and that they could laze around for the day after a whole night out and not in bed.

"Yeah, we are, but only to meet some of my friends." Yoongi stood up as he said this, going into the kitchen.

Ellie followed quietly as she sighed heavily.

"Can I just stay here, then?" She asked a little hopefully. Yoongi turned to the girl after cleaning the bowl and spoon and shook his head with a small laugh.

"No. You need to meet them too." Yoongi grinned. Ellie sighed. "They want to meet you." He smiled again, noticing the slight unhappy expression on the girl's face. Ellie looked up at him in confusion and a raised eyebrow.

"They want to meet me? Why?" She asked, not necessarily believing what Yoongi was saying. Yoongi nodded.

"I talk about you all the time through the phone. They started to think that you're fake because they always ask for a picture but I refuse." Yoongi chuckled a little as Ellie's eyes widened in disbelief before smirking. It was time for teasing.

"Why do they think I'm fake? Is it because it's unusual for you to have a girlfriend?" Ellie smirked as Yoongi's eyes widened at what he was hearing and his cheeks flushed bright pink. He laughed nervously.

"No, it's because you're my first girlfriend..." Yoongi whispered, looking down in shame. Ellie, on the other hand, was a little shocked. She expected Yoongi to have at least one girlfriend before her.

Ellie wasn't really sure why she was shocked. It seemed that Yoongi had told her before, but she simply couldn't remember.

"Oh..." Was all Ellie said before smiling and hugging the boy. "I'm lucky then!" She giggled at Yoongi's pink cheeks. He nodded and kissed the girl's lips.

"My friends will definitely love you." Yoongi smiled as Ellie's eyes brightened up at the comment.

"I'm glad." She smiled, walking upstairs and into their shared bedroom, flopping onto the bed as Yoongi walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed with a small laugh.

"My parents love you already as well." Yoongi smiled as Ellie looked up, not getting up. She smiled to herself. She didn't say anything, so Yoongi continued. "I'm planning something for next week, I hope you like it." He smiled before rushing to the bathroom before he could be asked anything.