27

"It's time to leave, sleepy head."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the pair were in the safety of their bed in the hotel room, Ellie had all the time in the world to think. She was still wide awake from the previous events, while Yoongi was knocked out, lying behind her with a lazy arm draped over the girl's waist.

Ellie's eyebrows furrowed. Why exactly was she in Korea? Was it really just a random trip? Or was there something more behind it? She didn't know. She was also very much confused as to why her Mother hadn't called or texted her throughout the duration of their trip so far. This only boosted the girl's suspicions of this trip being a distraction.

Ellie sighed heavily and looked at Yoongi who looked abnormally distressed in his sleep. Ellie shifted so that she was facing the boy and shook his shoulder lightly. Yoongi woke up, panting and looking around the room.

"What's going on?" His eyes were wide and full of panic. Ellie shushed him and smiled when he looked at her.

"You were having a nightmare," Ellie explained. "Everything's okay, don't worry, I'm right here." Yoongi calmed his ragged breathing and nodded.

"You weren't sleeping, were you?" Yoongi asked, laying back down, pulling the girl with him as she shook her head slowly.

"I was thinking too much." She sighed. Yoongi started to play with the girl's soft hair and sighed, completely content in this position.

"Will you tell me what about?" Yoongi questioned. Ellie bit her lip but nodded. She didn't want to keep anything from the boy.

"Yoongi." She started. "Why are we in Korea? Is it really just a normal trip, or is it a distraction?" Ellie asked, watching Yoongi's expression change from calm to distraught and somewhat uncomfortable.

"Well..." Yoongi paused a little. He didn't want to ruin the surprise. "That's not important. As long as we're together." Yoongi smiled a little nervous. Ellie huffed.

"Don't change the subject." She warned. Yoongi sighed and looked down.

"Babe, look, I can't tell you. This is the biggest surprise yet, okay?" He was hoping that Ellie wasn't as stubborn as he thought she was sometimes. Ellie rolled her eyes playfully but nodded with a small smile.

"Fine. It better be good." She giggled and Yoongi nodded quickly, kissing the girl's face all over. Ellie snuggled closer to the boy's bare chest and closed her eyes.

"Good night, baby," Yoongi whispered, pulling the girl closer still. Ellie hummed.

"'Night." She yawned and dozed off.

Only a few hours later, at exactly seven in the morning, Yoongi woke up from his deep sleep, only to find that Ellie wasn't anywhere next to him. He sighed and quickly got out of bed, making it neatly.

"Oh. Good morning, babe." Ellie smiled, greeting the boy with only a towel wrapped around her body, hair wet and dripping. Yoongi's eyes darkened slightly and he began to stalk towards the girl. Ellie caught on and panicked, running back into the bathroom and closing the bathroom door.

"Ellie~ Let me in!" Yoongi called from the behind the door. Ellie locked the door and quickly got dressed into some random clothes she had managed to grab earlier in the morning and got out. Yoongi growled and pushed the girl back into the bathroom and against the wall as Ellie looked up at the boy with innocent eyes.

Yoongi captured the girl's lips in between his and kissed her deeply. Ellie melted into the boy's touch. Yoongi was the first to pull away as he was in need of oxygen. He panted and stared at the girl, running his hands up and down her waist.