15

"Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around ten in the morning when Ellie finally opened her eyes and looked around her room. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and sighed when she noticed that the boy who fell asleep next to her, wasn't there.

She got out of bed and walked downstairs, forgetting that she only had a pair of shorts and a sports bra on. She scratched her head as she walked into the kitchen, noticing Yoongi who was shirtless, in a pair of shorts. He was standing in front of the stove, cooking something.

Ellie hummed in approval of breakfast and hugged the boy's free arm. Yoongi smiled softly and kissed the top of the girl's head.

"Good morning, baby." Yoongi smiled. Ellie grinned at the nickname. "Sleep well?" He asked. Ellie hummed and nodded her head with a yawn.

"It was okay." She smiled. Yoongi turned the food off (scrambled eggs, French toast and some hot chocolate) and placed it on plates. He set the table and turned to the girl, planning on kissing her lips but she blocked him and smiled in a sorry manner.

"Morning breath." She sighed and Yoongi took her hand off his mouth, smiling and nodding and then quickly stealing a kiss and sitting down on one of the chairs and started eating so that Ellie couldn't punch him. Ellie huffed and sat down at her own seat, refusing to answer any question that was thrown her way from across the table. That is until she heard a question that made her freeze and drop her fork.

"What are we, Ellie?" Yoongi questioned absentmindedly, only looking up at the clang of the cutlery. Ellie gulped her saliva down harshly and looked down. She knew she was ready for a relationship after two years but she was still scared. Yoongi caught on and sighed.

"I know it's hard for you so-." Ellie cut off the boy's sentence before he could continue.

"Don't say that you'll wait for me. I know it's not true." Ellie smiled at the boy sadly. "No one ever does." She sighed and looked at her plate, losing her appetite. She stood up and went back up to her bedroom, closing the door, secretly hoping that Yoongi would follow her. She sat on her bed, head resting against the headboard and knees up to her chest with her eyes closed tightly.

Yoongi looked down at his food and contemplated whether he should go up to the girl's bedroom and apologise, or if to give her some space and, try, to gulp down his food despite the lump in his throat that just didn't go away no matter how much hot chocolate went down his throat.

He sighed, biting his lip as he stood up and marched up the steps loudly, making sure that Ellie heard him clearly. He creaked open the door and sat down next to the girl who pretended that she didn't hear anything.

"Ellie. I'm sorry for whipping that question out of nowhere, I know that-," Yoongi was cut off by Ellie's quiet laughter and looked up at him. Yoongi raised an eyebrow, unamused and was about to leave when Ellie grabbed his arm and looked at him with pleading eyes. Yoongi rolled his own and sat back down.

"I... I know that it might take me some time to get used to us being together, so if you don't-." It was Yoongi's turn to cut Ellie off.

"You mean that... we're officially... together?" Yoongi asked, in slight disbelief. Ellie blushed and looked down.

"I was gonna say that if you don't want to, then it's fine." She shrugged, closing her eyes in hope that the boy didn't just tease her earlier and won't just reject her harshly. Yoongi chuckled and took the girl's hand.

"I'm the one who asked, wasn't I?" Yoongi smiled as Ellie looked up and looked into his eyes, seeing pools of happiness in his deep brown orbs.

Ellie nodded her head and placed her other hand over Yoongi's and smiled at her action. She, somehow, felt a little more confident. She looked at the boy and smiled widely.

"I'm guessing that's a yes then?" Ellie asked. Yoongi smirked as Ellie closed her eyes, lost in a forest of happiness. He was going to tease her a little. It makes life a bit more enjoyable.

Yoongi hummed in thought and clicked his tongue.

"What was the question?" Yoongi questioned. Ellie opened her eyes, a little irritated but refused to remove her hand from Yoongi's, liking the warmth his skin was radiating.

"Are you kidding me right now, Min Yoongi?" Ellie asked annoyed. Yoongi smiled as innocently as he could and shrugged.

"I don't know what you mean." He defended. Ellie pinched the bridge of her nose and sucked in a deep breath. She looked over at Yoongi and sighed.

"What were talking about?" She asked, planning to get as straight forward an answer as she could from the boy. Yoongi tilted his head to the side.

"I don't know. You tell me." Yoongi smirked. Ellie noticed the quick smirk playing on Yoongi's lips before it disappeared from his face. Ellie rolled her eyes.

"You just want me to say it, don't you? You just want me to actually ask you." Ellie stated and Yoongi simply shrugged and looked to the side. He wanted the question to come out of Ellie's mouth and his plan to make it happen was working. Ellie sighed, mumbled a quiet 'fine' and looked into Yoongi's eyes.

"Yoongi, will you be my boyfriend?" Ellie asked and rolled her eyes once more. Yoongi acted shocked and nodded.

"Thought you'd never ask!" He exclaimed as he hugged the girl tightly. Ellie couldn't help but laugh loudly at the boy's amazing acting skills. Once the pair pulled off of each other, they couldn't stop smiling.

Yoongi stood up and pulled the girl up with him, pulling her over to the wardrobe and opening it, seeing the most casual and boring clothes ever. There were only hoodies, leggings, jeans, a pair of blue converse shoes and a pair of boots for when it's cold. Yoongi chuckled at his girlfriend's sense of style and grabbed a random hoodie, a pair of leggings and handed them over to the girl behind him.

"Get dressed. We need to go to my house." Yoongi informed. Ellie watched him leave the room. She looked at the clothes she had in her hands and shrugged, just planning to get dressed. It was almost afternoon anyway.

She quickly pulled on the clothes and quickly brushed her teeth before walking out of her bedroom and smiling at Yoongi who now had a shirt and his shoes on. He smiled back and took the girl's hand.

"I need to show you something."