4

"Let's Go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

The two walked quietly to Ellie's house. She was a little nervous, as she wasn't sure if her Mother actually left the house yet or not.

'Whatever... You only live once...' Ellie thought as they got to her front porch. She swung the door open and exhaled a shaky breath.

Her Mother was never keen on guy friends since, in her opinion, they always hurt the girl, unintentionally, one way or another.

Ellie walked in and looked around, temporarily trying to ignore Yoongi breathing onto her back.

When there was no sign of her Mother, Ellie relaxed and turned around to face the boy. She smiled and grabbed his hand. She dragged him up to her bedroom.

Yoongi followed with a big smile on his face.

'The first person to not judge me in my life.' He thought as he was pushed through a white door. He looked around.

The room was covered in posters of different places and bands. The walls were a dark blue and her bed was covered in black. The carpeted floor was a dark purple, which suited the rest of the bedroom. She had two cages with animals in them. In the first, there were two small Lovebirds, one blue and one green, and the other had two small bunnies, one white with red eyes and one black with blue eyes.

Yoongi gasped and immediately walked over to the bunny cage and cooed. Ellie watched and giggled.

"They love you already." She commented as she attempted to clean her bedroom a little while the boy wasn't looking.

"They're adorable! Do they have names?" Yoongi asked, opening the cage and taking one of them out carefully. Ellie sorted her bed out and sighed, walking over to Yoongi and sitting down next to him on the carpeted floor and petting the bunny in the boy's arms.

She shrugged.

"I got them yesterday, so I haven't decided yet," Ellie admitted. Yoongi smiled with glistening eyes.

"How about you name the black one... Kookie?" (Sorry not sorry... Since I won't be including any of the other members, I need to include some of their names in some way) Yoongi suggested with a small smile, watching the bunny's ears perk up at the name. Ellie smiled at Yoongi and nodded.

"I think he likes that," Ellie said, rubbing behind the bunny's ear. "What about the white one?" Ellie questioned, looking over to the slightly scared bunny in the cage. Ellie opened the cage and picked the bunny up, cuddling her to relax her shaking body.

"Is it a girl?" Yoongi questioned. Ellie nodded as she rocked the bunny in her arms softly.

"Yeah. She's scared of strangers." Ellie confirmed. Yoongi nodded and opened the cage, putting Kookie back into his home. He turned to Ellie and the bunny in her arms after closing the cage.

"How about we call her... Tannie?"(Yeontan is that you??) Yoongi suggested. Ellie laughed aloud, glancing at Yoongi's confused, and slightly offended, face.

"What would I do without you?" She giggled, making Yoongi chuckle. "Tannie it is." She confirmed before placing the bunny back into the cage with her friend.

"Kookie~ Tannie~ Kookie~ Tannie~" A small squeaky voice called throughout the room, making Yoongi jump, looking around and finding no one but Ellie in the room. He looked over at Ellie with wide eyes. Ellie, on the other hand, was trying not to burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?! Someone broke in!" Yoongi whisper-yelled. Ellie laughed aloud this time.

"No one broke in, Yoongi. It's Marvin and Kally." Ellie said, getting up and walking over the cage with the two lovebirds. Yoongi's eyes followed Ellie's movement and he stood up too, walking over to the other cage.