23

"I'm the luckiest boy alive," Yoong mumbled before finally drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Yoongi woke up at around twenty past seven in the morning with Ellie still asleep soundly in his arms with her back turned to him. He smiled to himself and kissed the girl's hair before getting out of bed and stretching.

He quickly took a shower, did his hair, brushed his teeth and got dressed before trying to shake the sleeping girl awake at half past seven.

"Babe, you need to get up now." Yoongi cooed at the girl. Ellie groaned completely annoyed and pulled the covers over her head.

"No." She mumbled, trying to close her eyes and sleep some more, but it was no use. She yanked the covers off her self with a frown on her face as she got out of bed, not spending the boy a glance. She took some clothes and wanted to get out the door and into the bathroom when Yoongi stopped her with a small kiss to the cheek.

"Just be quick. We need to leave at eight o'clock sharp." Yoongi warned. Ellie rolled her eyes playfully before nodding and leaving the bedroom.

She quickly brushed her hair and teeth and got dressed, not bothering with a shower. She was clean enough.

She walked out and was met with Yoongi carrying a different bag that Ellie had never seen before. He had his shoes in and as Ellie walked downstairs, the car's boot was open. Yoongi glanced at the girl and smiled, waving a little.

"What are you doing?" She questioned as Yoongi gave Ellie her shoes and told her to get ready, not answering her question until they got in the car, buckled up and began to drive.

"We're going to the Capital," Yoongi said as he turned on the GPS which was installed into the car. "We're going to Seoul."

"How long are we staying?" Ellie asked curiously, looking at the GPS which had Korean writing on it, so she couldn't read it. She huffed slightly.

"About..." Yoongi looked at his watch as if it was all written there. "Five days? Six?" Yoongi shrugged. Ellie nodded and looked out of the window. They were currently passing a large body of water.

"How long is the drive?" Ellie asked a little timidly, fearing that she was asking too many questions, however, Yoongi didn't mind. He loved talking to the girl. It was his favourite part of the day.

Yoongi sighed in thought.

"Three hours," Yoongi confirmed after glancing down at the GPS. His eyes widened as he noticed the Korean and not the English. "Do you want me to change the language on the GPS?" He asked. Ellie shook her head.

"No, It's okay. I'm not driving." She smiled at Yoongi's thoughtfulness. Yoongi nodded and they continued to drive in silence.

Yoongi soon got bored of the noise of nothingness and reached down to his door and slid open a Monsta X CD that he had purchased through the internet. He quietly slid it into the car's radio and pressed play. He turned up the volume to almost maximum and watched the girl's reaction.

As the song, 'INTRO: WE ARE HERE' began to fill the car, Ellie's eyes widened in shock. She looked over to Yoongi who was smiling while he continued to drive, clearly happy that Ellie was surprised but happy at the same time. More than happy. Euphoric.

Ellie nodded her head to the music as she lip-synced the words. Yoongi reached over to the girl's hand with his free one and squeezed it.

"Don't be embarrassed to sing in front of me." Yoongi smiled at the girl a little. "You can be comfortable with me." Ellie nodded at that and cleared her throat before singing the Korean and English lyrics she knew. Truth be told, they were her favourite K-pop group and she would die to go and see them live.