18

"Tomorrow is the last day of High School," Ellie said. "The last day of any school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Ellie woke up to a very familiar voice whispering into her ear. She smiled at the soft tone and sweetness Yoongi was using in his voice.

"Baby, wake up~." Ellie stirred a little and cracked open her eyes. She smiled at the boy who was leaning over her face with a fond smile on his face. She yawned as she stretched her arms, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Yoongi leaned forward and caught the girl off guard with a sudden kiss.

"Morning breath!" Ellie said, turning away. Yoongi groaned and cupped the side of the girl's face that was still available to him.

Ellie glanced at him in confusion with a small pout on her face.

"I love you too much to care about that." Yoongi smiled, pecking the girl's lips one more time. Ellie melted at the boy's words and smiled once they pulled away.

"I need to get dressed," Ellie said as she stood up in nothing but a pair of shorts and a crop top. She stretched, showing more of her stomach and Yoongi marched over to the window, closing the blinds even more than they already were and huffed. Ellie giggled and shook her head at her boyfriend's childish behaviour.

She walked over to her wardrobe and picked out some other clothes other than a hoodie, for once.

She took out a grey, short-sleeved t-shirt with some writing on it, a pair of black denim shorts and a pair of black vans that were long forgotten at the back of her wardrobe. 

Yoongi sat down on the girl's bed as she went into the bathroom and quickly got changed, putting her hair in a ponytail and brushing her teeth before she walked out, showing the boy her outfit

"How do I look?" She questioned, twirling a little. Yoongi's eyes darkened and he growled, swinging open her wardrobe door and snatching a red flannel shirt. 

He stomped over to the girl and tied the flannel shirt around her waist, covering most of her legs

"That's better." Yoongi sighed, looking over the girl's clothes as Ellie laughed loudly. Yoongi rolled his eyes and left the room with Ellie quickly following after with her bag slung over her right shoulder.