29

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie stood up and held her hand out to Yoongi. He was a little shocked but soon smirked and took her hand.

The pair walked into the bathroom and Ellie turned the shower on, at least waiting for the shower to have warm water running through it. At that point, Yoongi panicked a little.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to! It's just a dare!" He said hurriedly. Ellie laughed aloud and turned the shower off again.

"Thought so. I knew you would take it back eventually." She had a smug look on her face as she walked back into the living room and jumped onto the couch as Yoongi followed quietly, a slightly offended expression on his face.

"Next time, I won't take it back." He huffed and flopped onto the couch next to the girl. He looked over to her. She was sitting and eating the Butter Crisps.

"Let's continue playing!" She suddenly said as she smiled and put down the packet of crisps down on the coffee table. To be fair, Yoongi was full already when he watched the girl eat, as cheesy as it sounded. He nodded and made himself comfortable. "Truth or Dare, Yoongi?"

"...Truth." He said a little guilty. He was a little scared to pick dare from what he told the girl to do before.

"Hm... Who was the last person you licked?" Ellie giggled at her question as she watched the boy's cheeks turn slightly red.

"What kind of question is that?" Yoongi pouted. Ellie smiled a little, expecting an answer. "Uh... I never licked anyone." He rolled his eyes.

"Fair enough." She smiled and leaned forward, kissing the boy's lips softly. "I love you." Ellie paused. "I feel like I don't tell you that enough." She sighed. Yoongi smiled widely.

"I love you, too." Yoongi stroked the girl's hair gently. "You say it a lot, even in your sleep." Yoongi laughed a little at that.

"I talk in my sleep?" Ellie asked, a little surprised. She had thought that she grew out of it. Guess she didn't. Yoongi nodded his head with a smile plastered on his face, looking as if it will neve1r come off. "That's a little embarrassing..." Ellie whispered. Yoongi shook his head and leaned back on the couch as Ellie did the same.

"Truth or Dare, Ellie?" Yoongi asked once again. He hoped she wouldn't pick dare again. To his dismay, she did.

"Dare," Ellie smirked. "Give me a good one at that." Yoongi sighed a little and nodded, looking to the side in thought.

"Let me look through your phone for two minutes." Yoongi shrugged, not thinking of anything better as he looked at the now blushing girl. He raised an eyebrow. "What do you have on there that you're blushing?" He asked as he crept closer to the girl. Ellie looked down at her lap and handed Yoongi her phone sheepishly.

Yoongi happily took it and unlocked it. There was no password or lock so it was simple.

"You should really get a password on your phone." Yoongi sighed, glancing at the apps the girl had on her phone. There wasn't anything special. The only apps the girl had were YouTube, Netflix, Instagram and a few games here and there.

"Please, don't go through my contacts..." Ellie muttered to herself, wishing that Yoongi hadn't heard her. Her wish, unfortunately, didn't come true.

"Don't go through your contacts, you say?" Yoongi smirked and clicked on the girl's contacts, glancing at the names. Ellie's eyes widened and she tried to snatch the phone away as Yoongi simply dodged the attack. He laughed loudly at the contact name for Ellie's Mother.

Ellie blushed and jumped up at the same time as Yoongi. The boy ran away as fast as he could to the bathroom and locked the door, leaving the girl banging on the door.

"Yoongi! Don't!" She shouted. At this point, Yoongi was glad he didn't have any neighbours.

"You should've known better! Pick Truth next time!" He called as he scrolled through more of the contacts until he came to his own. His face fell a little in shock. But it was a good shock.

"Husband?" He questioned as he checked if it was his number. Sure enough, just like he had predicted, it was his contact name. He smiled to himself and opened the door as Ellie tumbled in and grabbed the phone off the boy with a big pout.

"Don't do that! I have privacy Min-," She was cut off by Yoongi's lips pressed hungrily to hers. Her eyes opened a little wider before slipping closed and she melted into the kiss, placing her hands at the back of Yoongi's neck as he wrapped his hands around the girl's waist.

"Thank you," Yoongi whispered into the girl's ear after they pulled away. "Thank you so much." He hugged the girl tighter. Ellie giggled at the sudden affection she was receiving. She really liked it. She wouldn't mind receiving more of this mysterious affection on a daily basis.

"What for?" She asked through small giggles. Yoongi didn't reply. He just kissed the girl again and pulled away, walking back into the living room as the girl followed after him, still completely confused about what he was thanking her for.

Yoongi flopped onto the couch and closed his eyes, hanging his head back with a small smile dancing over his lips. Ellie smiled at the boy and sat down really close to him, almost on him, and cuddled into his chest.

"Will you tell me what you were thanking me for?" Ellie asked as Yoongi hummed a low 'not yet' and started to lean his head on the girl's.

"All you need to know, for now, is that I love you." Ellie smiled at the statement and snuggled even closer, basically straddling the boy's hips at this point. He didn't seem to mind so she kept this position until she felt her eyelids get heavier and heavier until they closed and she fell asleep.

Yoongi sighed and shifted slowly so that Ellie was on the couch alone. He sat down on the ground after covering the girl with a grey blanket. He stroked her hair softly, watching her peaceful expression as she slept.

Ellie shifted a little and opened her eyes. She was really tired from all the running around and chasing Yoongi, trying to get her phone away from his grasp. She made grabby hands and Yoongi nodded with a small chuckle.

He picked the girl up softly as she put her hands around the boy's neck instinctively and fell back asleep, cuddled into Yoongi's chest. Yoongi carried the girl to their bed and placed her down before looking down at her clothes. She was still in her jeans. He sighed and shook the girl until one of her eyes opened.

"You need to at least change before bed." Yoongi smiled and the girl groaned, only putting the covers over her head. Yoongi rolled his eyes and yanked the covers off her. "If you don't do it yourself, I'll change you." Ellie, half asleep and only wanting to sleep, shrugged.

"Whatever." She mumbled and started to snore softly. Yoongi sighed heavily and grabbed a pair of the girl's pyjamas and quickly changed her, trying not to stare. She was just too beautiful.

He sighed once it was done and placed the covers over the girl again and got changed into a pair of pyjamas himself, crawling into bed next to the girl.

Ellie instantly scooted closer and placed herself under the boy's chin, laying her head on his chest. He was so warm. One of Yoong's arms flew over the girl's waist out of habit and the other stroked her face, arms and hair gently, soothing and calming her even more as she sunk into Yoongi more.

"Thank you for loving me... Wife-soon-to-be."