9

"Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Ellie woke up and rubbed her eyes. It was Sunday, which meant that she has to laze around and not do anything.

She sat up in her bed and looked at her clothes. She was wearing her gym clothes. She shook her covers off her shoulders and stood up. She instantly went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. Surprisingly, her head wasn't in agony after she was drinking the alcohol the other night.

She wrapped a towel around her body and walked out of the bathroom, only to find her Mother standing in front of the door. Ellie yelped in shock and wrapped the towel tighter around her figure.

"Mum?! What are you doing?! Don't you know how to knock?!" Ellie shouted, pushing her Mother out of her room.

"Fine. Get dressed quickly. It's already eleven." Her Mother paused. "And there's that boy waiting for you downstairs." Her Mother finished and closed the door. Ellie's eyes widened and she fumbled around her wardrobe to find some clothes. Any clothes at all.

She ended up hastily pulling on a blue baggy sweater that was way too long for her and covered her hands and fingers, a pair of grey sweatpants and her pair of black fluffy slippers since she didn't want to waste any more time on getting dressed. 

She rushed downstairs, hair still wet and loose on her head and greeted the boy who was fully dressed in his dancewear, with a confused look lacing his features as he looked up at the girl who was halfway down the stairs

"Hi! Sorry, I took so long." Ellie smiled, pulling a strand of loose, wet hair behind her ear. Yoongi smiled back softly.

"It's fine." Yoongi looked around a little awkwardly. "I thought we were going to go to the dancing studio to practice?" He asked curiously. Ellie's eyes widened a significant amount. She forgot.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I forgot!" She slapped her forehead as she walked down the rest of the stairs and stood in front of the boy, only that moment noticing the sudden change in hair. "Wait... You dyed your hair?" Ellie asked, touching the now pink mop on the boy's head.

He swatted the girl's hand away, not in a harsh manner, and huffed, puffing out his cheeks.

"Don't change the subject." Yoongi said, folding his arms, "Are we going, or not?" He asked her, rolling his eyes a little. Ellie raised her eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She asked, with a tone of voice that portrayed unhappiness and fake betrayal. Yoongi smirked and placed his hand on the girl's waist, pulling her closer to him and smiling down at the shorter girl in his arms, in return, Ellie blushed.

"Maybe I did." Yoongi shrugged and let the girl go all of a sudden with a sigh. "If you want, we can go after school," Yoongi suggested. Ellie furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"We're going today... Just let me get changed quickly." Ellie flashed a quick smile and ran upstairs, closing her door and picking out some more random, more dance-appropriate, clothes. Once she had tied her hair back and got dressed, she walked out of her room and downstairs again.

"Okay. I'm ready. We can go." She smiled as she took Yoongi's hand. She walked into the kitchen, half dragging the boy into the kitchen behind her who was a little flushed from the sudden hand holding.

"We're leaving. We'll be back late again." Ellie informed. Her Mother turned to the girl and smiled, eyeing the teens' intertwined hands and the boy's slightly flushed face.

"Okay, but take the keys. I'll be out tonight." Ellie rolled her eyes and nodded, pulling the boy behind her as she pulled on her shoes, grabbed the keys and the two left the house.

As they walked, the didn't talk much. The silence seemed to be too comfortable for either one to break it, so they simply walked quietly, hands intertwined and swinging back and forth.

Unfortunately, the silence had to be broken the moment they walked into the dance studio.

They politely greeted the girl at the front desk, signed in and proceeded to pick a practice room. They ended up with one of the three biggest ones.

Yoongi set his bag down on the bench on the far side of the room and prepared his own speakers this time. Ellie watched him set up his equipment, waiting patiently.

Once Yoongi walked back to the girl, she smiled at him.

"So? What do you want to practice?" She asked curiously, "You're a natural. You don't have to practice." Ellie smiled as she sat down on the wooden floor, Yoongi following suit.

Yoongi shrugged with a small sigh.

"I don't know. Guess I just wanted to spend some more time with you?" Yoongi said, looking up at the girl curiously. She smiled at him the moment they locked eyes.

"I'm glad. I'd be bored to death at home." She giggled. Yoongi smiled back and looked down to the ground, only a few moments later getting an idea.

"How about we have a dance battle? And we'll have it judged?" Yoongi suggested. Ellie looked at him and narrowed her eyes.

"Who would judge it?" She asked a little suspiciously. Yoongi chuckled at the cute girl and took his laptop out of his gym bag. Ellie looked at him, slightly taken back.

"You carry a laptop in your gym bag?" She asked in disbelief. Yoongi gave her an 'are you kidding me?' look.

"And you don't?" He asked jokingly. Ellie rolled her eyes and didn't say anything until Yoongi turned back to her, making her look at the screen. Ellie looked over the screen and smiled.

"You have a YouTube channel?" She asked. Yoongi, a little embarrassed and regretting showing the girl, nodded shyly. Ellie ruffled the boy's hair. "That's cool. What do you post?" Ellie asked, genuinely interested and it seemed like Yoongi could tell as his face immediately lit up.

"I post videos about singing most of the time. I do covers, sing my own songs and teach people how to write and compose their own music." Yoongi beamed proudly. Ellie's eyes fell open and she giggled.

"That's amazing! Seriously! I wish I could do that." Ellie smiled. "But what does this have to do with the judge?" Ellie asked, a little bewildered. Yoongi smiled at the girl. A smile that was full of happiness.

"I was thinking that I could make a video of us and the subscribers decide who wins?" Yoongi said. Ellie instantly jumped up.

"Let's go! I'm going first~!"