6

"Good night, Ellie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was three in the morning when Ellie awoke with sweat dripping from her forehead. She was panting and clearly in shock. She cuddled her covers into her chest as she began to sob quietly, as to not wake Yoongi who was still fast asleep in the ground.

"It's just a dream, Ellie. It's just a dream." She told herself as she rocked herself back and forward, her sobs growing louder uncontrollably.

To be honest, it wasn't the first time she had a nightmare that seemed like real life. This happened most nights, especially when her Mother wasn't home. She usually fell back into slumber a few hours later.

"Ellie? You okay?" A soft and soothing yet tired voice called out. Ellie sniffed and wiped her tearful eyes but she couldn't reply, not trusting her own voice.

Yoongi stood up and stretched. He climbed into bed with Ellie and hugged her close to his chest without uttering a single word.

Ellie's eyes widened and she tried to push the boy away, only causing him to hug her even tighter.

"It'll make you feel better if you stop resisting, Ellie. I promise." Yoongi soothed her. The girl stopped wriggling and just laid there.

"Yoongi?" She called his name after a while. She looked up at the handsome boy. Yoongi looked so peaceful and at ease when he slept.

"Hm?" Yoongi replied, startling Ellie. She tried to compose herself and took a shaky breath.

"Why are you comforting me?" Ellie questioned, not getting an answer. "Are you not going to ask me what I was dreaming about?" She asked. She heard Yoongi sigh and he shifted so that Ellie's head was on top of his chest. Ellie blushed and shut her eyes.

"I heard you crying," Yoongi replied quietly. "I'm not going to ask you what your nightmare was about. It'll make you uncomfortable." Yoongi sighed and began to softly stroke the girl's hair. "You don't have to be so stiff, you know. Relax a little."

Ellie smiled and nodded against the boy's chest before closing her eyes comfortably and relaxing her body. She soon fell asleep to the sound of the boy's calm breath and his lavender scent.

~Time Skip Brought to You by the Amazing Author of this Book~

When the sun finally rose, Yoongi was the first to wake up. He looked around and tried to lift his arm to rub the remaining sleep out of his eyes, but to no avail.

Ellie was still lying on top of him, with his hand under her torso. If he moved, he would surely wake her up, which he didn't want.

He sighed and looked around the room some more, noticing the little details he failed to notice the other day, like the small cracks in the wall above the window and the chipping paint from the mirror above the white desk that was in the corner of the bedroom.

Not even five minutes passed until Ellie began to stir and she opened her eyes little by little. She looked around and noticed that she was still lying on Yoongi's chest and, now, arm.

She blushed and scooted back, startling Yoongi and making him jump, clutching his heart in shock.

"You scared me! I didn't know you were awake!" Yoongi laughed. Ellie smiled awkwardly and looked down at her lap as she sat on her knees in bed, Yoongi's makeshift mattress long forgotten on the floor.

Ellie sighed and finally looked up at Yoongi who was, finally, able to rub his eyes. She smiled subconsciously and exhaled a shaky breath.

"Thank you, Yoongi." She said barely above a whisper. Yoongi, however, caught the words and smiled at her, ruffling her bed head.

"It's no big deal. I don't like seeing you sad." He shrugged and stood up, leaving you in bed. "I'll make breakfast for us." He announced as he opened the bedroom door and walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

He began to make pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon and prepared some cereal. He hummed one of his songs as he continued to cook the food for the girl upstairs.

Ellie, a little awkward and, slightly, nervous around the boy, tiptoed downstairs and into the kitchen, silently watching the boy cook, finally, with a white t-shirt on.

Yoongi spun around to set the table and noticed Ellie. He smiled brightly at her and motioned for her to sit.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Just a minute." He announced and took two plates out. On each one, he placed three pancakes, two waffles, two fried eggs and placed on his plate three bits of bacon. It didn't really help that he didn't know how much exactly Ellie ate, so he decided to make more of everything.

He walked towards the table, which was in the kitchen, and placed the two plates on it, one in front of Ellie and the other opposite from her.

She gawked at the food in awe as she took the fork and knife into her hands.

"You must be experienced, huh." She commented absent-mindedly, face going red and hands clasping over her mouth when she realized what she said. It might've sounded a bit rude to the boy in front of her.

Yoongi just laughed aloud and nodded eagerly.

"My older brother taught me how to cook. He owns a restaurant." Yoongi beamed. Ellie nodded and decided to dig in before she said anything else.

She started to eat and smiled at the food. 'This food is better than my own Mother's!' She thought to herself. Her smile quickly faded.

Her Mother.

What will she do when she finds Yoongi in her house? Will she disown Ellie? Will she leave her all by herself?

"Ellie, you're making up the worst case scenarios right now," Yoongi commented as he rolled his eyes. "You should introduce me." He smiled.

Ellie looked up at the boy.

"Did you just read my mind?" She asked, placing her cutlery down and stared at Yoongi in disbelief. He stopped chewing the food in his mind and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You were saying all of that out loud, Ellie." Yoongi chuckled. Ellie made an 'O' shape with her mouth and nodded, taking her plate over to the sink, nothing left on it.

Yoongi followed closely behind.

He quickly back-hugged the girl and put his head on her shoulder, making her blush uncontrollably.

He leaned into her neck and sniffed her sweet honey scent.

"I need to go home now. I'll see you tomorrow." He proceeded to kiss the girls cheek before shoving his shoes on, taking his plastic bag full of clothes and rushing out.

Ellie smiled and touched her warm cheek.

"He... He just..."