32

The pair soon fell asleep to the sound of their own peaceful breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was the flight back and also Ellie's birthday. She was turning twenty and she wanted to do something special, but couldn't.

Most of the day, even right before the plane, Yoongi seemed to ignore her. He had forgotten all about Ellie's birthday. She was more than upset but refused to show it. She simply got on the plane with a straight face and looked out of the window once the plane had started to fly.

About an hour into the flight, Ellie felt a tap to her shoulder. She sighed a pained sigh and turned to Yoongi who was, somehow, holding a chocolate cake and a small present in both his hands. Ellie's eyes widened and she smiled instantly.

"I thought you forgot!" Ellie whined, hitting the boy's arm. Yoongi smiled sheepishly.

"I wanted to surprise you. Sorry if you got upset. I just didn't want to ruin the surprise." Ellie nodded at that and took the cake, placing it onto her small table and frowned.

"How are we going to eat it?" She asked, glancing at Yoongi who smiled widely and took the cake apart into perfect slices.

"It's already cut up." He smiled and Ellie gasped in excitement. She picked up one of the smaller slices and ate it quickly before looking over at Yoongi who also had just finished eating a slice. She looked down into the boy's hands, eyes fixed on the neatly wrapped present.

"What's that?" She questioned, reaching over as Yoongi moved his arm away and smirked.

"You need to earn that." Ellie raised an eyebrow at that.

"How?" She folded her arms in front of her chest, now facing the boy. Yoongi shrugged. Ellie huffed and turned her back, looking out of the window.

"I know you woke up really early, but stop being such a grouch. I was joking. Here you go." Yoongi sighed in defeat. Ellie looked over at him and bit her lip. It was true, she woke up even earlier than Yoongi and made breakfast for them both and now she was cranky. Ellie sighed and turned to the boy.

"I'm sorry." She smiled softly and Yoongi nodded. He gave the small gift to the girl and she unwrapped it excitedly. She opened the small, purple box.

Inside, was a silver necklace with a small heart with both of their real names and stage names engraved onto both sides of it. Ellie smiled widely.

"Can you put it on for me?" She smiled and Yoongi nodded, placing the necklace gently against the girl's neck, clasping it at the back and smiling.

"Do you like it?" He asked and Ellie smiled even wider. She nodded frantically, suddenly putting her hands around the boy's neck with a satisfied hum.

"I love it." She giggled as Yoongi kissed the girl's nose gently.

The rest of the night was spent with them chatting and laughing about the most random of things, right until the moment the plane landed and they had to leave.

~~~~~~~

Short chapter, I'm sorry It's just late and I can't write anymore. I need to publish this chapter today though, so. It's more of a filler. More fluff and stuff coming in the next chapter!!