12

"Aish, you're going to be the death of me." He sighed as he began to jog over to the stairs. "So childish."

~~~~~~~~

Ellie, obviously, got to the bottom first with Yoongi behind her. Ellie laughed as she stopped panting.

"You're the rotten egg!" She squealed. Yoongi groaned and accepted his defeat, nodding.

"I'm the rotten egg, Ellie." He smiled slightly. Ellie giggled and grabbed the boy's hand out f habit, pulling him through the tree that was covering the view of, what seemed to be, a beach. Ellie walked through first as Yoongi held it up for the girl, following behind her.

As she walked under, she gasped as she noticed where she was. It was indeed a beach, but it was a beach that she has never seen before. It was clear, clean and empty. Ellie looked over to Yoongi.

"Why is no-one here?" She asked. Yoongi chuckled.

"You sure ask a lot of questions, huh," Yoongi said as he ruffled the girl's hair, making her blush a bright pink. He chuckled at the reaction before continuing. "It's a private beach. My Father put it under my name a few months ago." Yoongi explained. Ellie nodded and looked around a little more.

Eventually, she noticed a palm tree that was hanging pretty low to the ground with an orange hammock swinging under it. 

She jumped up excited and ran up to the hammock and jumped on it, closing her eyes and giggling as she smelled the sea air

Yoongi walked over to her and smiled, looking over the girl. She was pretty, just lying there, peacefully. Ellie opened her eyes and pecked the boy's nose. Yoongi's eyes widened as he watched the girl hastily jump off the comfy hammock and run for her life.

Yoongi smirked and ran after her, knowing full well that she was running the way he wanted her to.

As Yoongi continued to chase the girl, Ellie stopped in her tracks and walked over to the place that was clearly set up in silence. Yoongi was soon by her side, smiling as he wrapped an arm around the girl's waist, startling her.

"How do you like it?" Yoongi asked, looking over Ellie's facial expression which was soft and, clearly, happy. Ellie looked over at the boy and smiled brightly.

"It's amazing!" She cried out as she looked back to the setting.

Since the sun was already setting, it was even more beautiful. The pair has ran as far as the beach would go and there were patches of grass here and there. There was a small white boat and a wooden platform where you set the boats off to sea.