7

"He... He Just..."

~~~~~~~~

Ellie walked back up to her room the moment her Mother walked in. She had a hangover and Ellie wasn't at all willing to listen to her nagging about how much her head hurts.

She flopped down on her bed onto her stomach and smiled, seeing nothing but black. The scene of Yoongi being there with her playing in her mind over and over again.

She smiled and sat up straight with a soft squeal in happiness and excitement for the next day. The day the two had planned to meet up and have a dance lesson.

"I don't think I can wait until tomorrow..." Ellie whispered to herself with a sigh. She looked down at her phone and then her bedroom door, praying that her mother wouldn't come in.

The girl dialled Yoongi's number and waited for the latter to pick up his phone. Two rings later, Yoongi's soft and, seemingly embarrassed and awkward, voice sounded from the other line.

"Hello?" He asked, despite knowing who was calling. Ellie blushed at the thought of the, now, awkward and embarrassed boy that had so much confidence only moments before.

"Hi. I was wondering if you wanted to have the dance lesson now?" She asked, fidgeting with her thumbs, a little nervous.

Yoongi's voice was cut off by the sudden opening of Ellie's bedroom door. Ellie looked up and her Mother was standing there with her arms crossed across her chest.

Ellie raised an eyebrow, secretly telling the woman to continue what she actually wanted to say.

"Who are you talking to?" Her Mother asked. The one question she didn't want to be asked.

"A friend," Ellie replied shortly. Her Mother scoffed and nodded. "Why?" Ellie pried. Her Mother rolled her eyes.

"It's that boy again, isn't it." She said, making it sound more like a statement other than a question.

"Mum! I can talk to boys if I want to! I can even date someone if I want to! I'm not five!" Ellie groaned, knowing that Yoongi was probably trying so hard not to laugh. Her Mother pursed her lips tightly.

"Okay." Was all she said before walking out and closing the door softly behind her. Ellie sighed and came back to Yoongi, who was listening in to the whole conversation.

"So... What was I saying?" Ellie asked, a little awkwardly. Yoongi chuckled and hummed as if deep in thought.

"Hmm... Let me see... You want to teach me how to dance today instead of tomorrow." Yoongi stated. Ellie bit her lip.

"How about I teach you today and tomorrow?" Ellie suggested, hope evident in her voice and her eyes glistening eagerly. Yoongi paused for a moment before humming in approval.

"Sure. That sounds good. How about I pick you up in five?" He proposed. Ellie nodded in approval.

"Yeah. See you then." Ellie said and hung up, immediately after springing up from her bed and straight up to her wardrobe, grabbing some dancing clothes.

Her clothes consisted of a black sports bra, a pair of navy blue shorts and a pair of beige air max Nikes.