10

"Let's go! I'm going first~!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie took the boy's phone and searched for a song that would be suitable for dancing. Since she had written songs that were under her name, she went onto YouTube and searched the only second upbeat song that she had ever written: DNA.

She placed the phone down and got into position. 

(Pretend that it's a girl dancing)

Once Ellie finished dancing the choreography that she had practised so many times when the song came out, she was slightly out of breath. She spun around to face Yoongi and smirked.

"Try and beat me, I dare you." Ellie smiled, patting the boy's chest. Yoongi smirked back and took his phone.

Once he placed the phone down on its designated place, a song that Ellie didn't recognise filled the echo-y room.

Yoongi began to dance. Ellie was more than amazed. There were no words to describe how shocked she was. 

(Pretend it's Yoongi)

Yoongi had finished as soon as he had started, panting and falling to the floor. Ellie simply stood over him and smiled.

"Guess you won." She said. Yoongi chuckled and rolled over onto his stomach and looked up at the girl who was the most beautiful person to ever exist in his eyes.

"Guess I did..." Yoongi paused, thinking of an evil plan. "How about, since I won, I get to do something?" Yoongi suggested as he sat up, crossed his legs and motioned to the girl to sit next to him. She raised an eyebrow curiously but sat down.

"Do something like what?" Ellie asked, fixing her shoelaces and looking back up at the boy who was looking at her intently. Yoongi shrugged once he noticed Ellie looking at him.

"I don't know. I-I don't know what I was saying. Sorry." Yoongi replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Ellie frowned slightly and proceeded to place a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"You know that you can tell me if anything's bothering you, right?" She asked, a little concerned. Yoongi gave the girl a small smile and nodded his head.

"Yeah, of course." He agreed. Ellie pursed her lips and jumped up.

"Okay then. How about we get out of here and go somewhere else?" She suggested. Yoongi stood up slowly and nodded, biting his lip. Ellie looked at him weirdly and gathered all of the boy's thing and put them in his gym bag and handed him the black Adidas bag.

"Actually, I was going to ask you something." Yoongi finally said as he grabbed the girl's wrist to stop her from getting away from him. She turned around and nodded her head and smiled softly as a sign that the boy should continue with his train of thought.

"What is it?" Ellie asked after Yoongi neither let go of her wist nor started to speak. Yoongi exhaled heavily and let go of the girl's wrist and cleared his throat.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He asked, a little nervous but trying to sound as confident as he could. Ellie stumbled a little, slightly taken aback at the sudden question. Yoongi looked at the girl and his eyes went wide at her facial expression. "Oh my God! I'm sorry that was such a stupid question." Yoongi said, mentally slapping himself as he hid his face as he felt it heat up.