8

"Okay. I think I'm ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Quick Note: When words are underlined, that means people are speaking in Korean)

Yoongi stretched once more before making his way over to Ellie, who was already panting from having to dance to the entire song. She grabbed her towel and wiped her forehead and neck. She took a sip of water and faced Yoongi.

"Okay. Let's see what you know about dance already." Ellie said before cracking her knuckles loudly. Yoongi nodded and cleared his throat. "How about... do you have dances for your songs?" Ellie asked. Yoongi sighed.

"Not really. I can't really rap really fast and dance at the same time. It's a bit too much." Yoongi shrugged. Ellie nodded in understanding.

"That's okay," Ellie reassured, going back to thinking. "Let's just continue working with Fake Love then." Ellie smiled and played the same song but a slower version of it. Yoongi looked at her in confusion.

"Why is it so slow?" He voiced his question by accident, with a bright pink blush appearing on his face in embarrassment while Ellie just giggled.

"All my songs have a slow version so that it's easier to learn or make up a dance routine," Ellie explained as best she could. "It'll help you learn it, too." Yoongi nodded and watched Ellie as she began to dance, him following the dance as best he could.

When the song had finished, Ellie applauded him and smiled.

"For a person who claims they can't dance, you're pretty good." Ellie complemented. Yoongi smiled and thanked the girl who proceeded to take another sip of water, Yoongi, without water or a towel, simply stared at the bottle.

Ellie looked over at him and tossed him the water bottle.

"You didn't bring your own, did you?" Ellie stated. Yoongi looked down and shook his head. Ellie smiled. "We can share for now." She said as she got back into position to dance.

The pair went through the dance for Fake Love about five times, until Ellie didn't have to help Yoongi in the slow version of it. Yoongi was comfortable in dancing the song in slow-mode.

"So how about we put the normal version of the song?" Ellie suggested, walking up to the Bluetooth speaker and turning the normal version of the song on.

Yoongi bit his lip as he watched Ellie move with the music. He watched her for the time being until the song came to an end.

"You try it now." Ellie urged. Yoongi nodded and got into starting position. 

(Just pretend that's Yoongi and that the Lyrics are English! The English lyrics will be shown a few lines down)

Once he finished, Ellie clapped loudly and gave him her water.

"That was amazing! I don't think I need to teach anymore, You're a natural!" Ellie smiled. Yoongi smiled back, out of breath and tired.

Once Yoongi got his breathing back to normal, both Ellie and him just hung out in the practice room, talking about anything and everything.

"Can you sing a song you wrote?" Yoongi suddenly asked. Ellie blushed and looked down. She didn't think that she was a very good singer at all.

"I don't know..." Ellie hesitated. Yoongi smiled at her reassuringly and took her hand into his.