28

Soon-To-Be-Mother-In-Law: Okay, Yoongi. Thank you. I'll make sure the Photobook is ready for when you come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was slightly hectic. It was all over the place. Both Yoongi and Ellie had woken up at eight in the morning and packed all the things they had brought quickly. They were running around, checking everything and that they actually packed away all of their stuff, with Yoongi being grumpy and nagging at the girl, causing her to go into one of her 'moods'.

All that was left to do was eat breakfast and that wasn't much of a problem, as they were hungry.

Ellie walked quietly in front of Yoongi. She was slightly upset with Yoongi's moodiness, grumpiness and nagging. Only slightly. She sat down opposite the boy and avoided eye contact most of the morning. She ignored Yoongi when he tried to reach and take the girl's hand.

"Babe? Are you mad at me?" He questioned. Ellie rolled her eyes a little and looked at Yoongi. He was pouting but wasn't sad in any serious way.

"Yes." Ellie simply replied and Yoongi's eyes widened at that. He placed his hands on his lap and looked down. He was expecting an answer like: 'of course not, babe. I can never be mad at you.' Ellie sighed, seeing the slight sadness in the boy's eyes and started to think of a way to cheer him up.

She looked down at his plate, which was full of bits of toast, fried eggs, scrambled eggs and some bacon. Ellie smirked and grabbed her fork, leaning over the table as Yoongi watched the girl. She stabbed a bit of bacon and took it over to her plate. Yoongi realized what she was doing and crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, taking the girl's wrist to stop her from taking any more food from his plate. Ellie looked at his eyes as innocently as she could.

"I'm sharing our food." She smiled. Yoongi rolled his eyes and let the girl do her thing, swapping different foods around.

"Are you mad at me?" Yoongi asked again, hoping for a different answer this time. Ellie looked up at him and smiled softly.

"Well, at first I was slightly upset about you being grumpy and nagging at me but... No. I'm not. I never was." She giggled. Yoongi gave out a sigh of pure relief and nodded.

"I'm glad." He started and glanced at his phone for the time. "We need to leave in about ten minutes." He sighed and continued eating.

The pair had finished eating in the next five minutes. They left the restaurant part of the hotel and went up to their room to get their suitcases. Yoongi ended up carrying both of their suitcases downstairs as Ellie gave back both of the room keys with a small smile followed by a bow.

They left to the car and Ellie quickly turned on the radio, hearing one of her own songs playing. She gasped and looked over at Yoongi who was a little shocked too. Ellie reached over to turn it back off again but Yoongi stopped her.

"Don't. I love your singing voice." He smiled. Ellie blushed a little at the statement but sat back and listened to her voice playing in the car.

Most of the car ride was silent, except the soft humming or singing of Ellie who knew most of the songs that were being played on the radio as Yoongi only listened since he didn't really like listening to K-pop as much as Ellie.

After about two more hours of driving, the pair was in Daegu again. Ellie was asleep by then and was leaning against the window as Yoongi tried to think of what they should do for the rest of the day. Shopping? Resting? He would have to ask Ellie for her opinion. There were only two days Yoongi hadn't planned and this was one of them.