Epilogue

It's Friday, and after today there's only one week left of school.

Which means the punishment.

"I don't think I can do this!" Lisa was panicking on my left, we haven't stripped to our bra and underwear yet, but we were looking at the crowded cafeteria. Probably a bad idea.

"This was a bad idea, since we all lost the game, that should mean the punishment cancels out." Steph tried to bring logic into her reasoning.

I rolled my eyes at them, "We made that game, and the punishments, to make high school more exciting. What's the point of ever making and playing the game if we don't do the punishment? We already took out the money part because we'd all end up with the same amount anyway."

"I never thought you'd be the one to talk us into doing this." Steph grumbled, Lisa nodding along in agreement.

Over the past month they've gotten to talking terms. They're not best friends or anything, but things are starting to go back to normal.

"Don't start teaming up on me now. We're doing this." I stated, a determined glint in my blue eyes. I've faced worse things than the school seeing me almost naked, this should be a walk in the park.

They don't try to talk me out of it anymore, and I take that as my cue to start the punishment.

"Let's get this over with." I said, unbuttoning my shorts, but hesitating before I take them off. Was I really going to do this?

I saw the girl's clothes hit the ground and mine quickly followed without another thought. I can do this!

I pulled my hair out of it's ponytail so it could fall around me in a fiery red shield, covering me just the slightest, but it made me feel a little better.

"Three, two, one, go!" I counted down, pushing the cafeteria doors open as I yelled go.

I ran in first, followed by Steph and then Lisa, and tried to move my legs as quick as I could so this would be over as soon as possible.

Thank God the bruises are gone I thought to myself as I passed in between two tables.

I heard a mixture of reactions as we ran about; whistles, shouts of horror, people talking about taking a video or picture, but I didn't care.

I began to laugh at the ridiculous situation I put myself in, unable to believe I was actually doing this even though I was literally doing it at that moment.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist, stopping me from running, and I was instantly engulfed with the smell of Liam. I vaguely saw Steph and Lisa run past me and straight out of the cafeteria as I was set down in front of my boyfriend.

"What the hell are you doing?" He hissed, completely bewildered as he ripped his hoody off and slid it over my head so I was covered from the prying eyes of the whole school.

"I lost a game, this is the punishment." I explained as if it were a normal occurrence, even throwing in a nonchalant shrug in for good measure.

He ran an exasperated hand through his hair, "This is the punishment for your little game with Steph and Lisa?"

"W-What? You knew?" I spluttered, completely thrown from his words. There's no way-

"The whole school has known about the game since freshmen year when Lisa kissed that guy on the first day. She was so embarrassed that she explained the game to him and he told everyone." Liam explained.

I stared at him, wide eyed, "So you knew this whole time?"

"Not the whole time. I knew you guys had some legendary game but I didn't know anything about it until a few weeks after you kissed me, when I told Leo about it. He explained the whole game to me,  but no one knew the punishment of losing the game." He chuckled.

"I would've made sure you won the game if I knew everyone in the school would get to see you practically naked." He added, glaring at everyone that was still staring at me.

Without warning, I broke out into a fit of laughter so hysterical, it scared me at first.

This whole time I was so worried that Liam would hate me for the game, but in reality he knew all this time.

Then a thought occurred to me and my laughter died down, "You asked me about a kissing game one time, you must've meant this one. Why did you ask about it?"

He shrugged, "I was upset about my mom and I wanted to change the subject."

I guess that makes sense.

"As much as I love seeing you in my clothes, I'd love it more if the whole school saw you fully dressed in your own clothes." Liam changed the subject, leading me out of the cafeteria so I could retrieve my clothes and get dressed.

Steph and Lisa were both waiting outside the cafeteria for me, fully dressed with giddy smiles on their faces.

"I can't believe we did that!" Lisa squealed, bouncing up and down.

Her excitement was contagious and as soon as I was dressed both Steph and I were squealing along with her. Never in my life could I imagine myself running around in front of the school, practically naked.

"Emma Burns, Stephanie Williams, and Lisa Bishop please report to the principal's office." A voice said over the school wide intercom.

"Totally worth it." I laughed, and the girls nodded in agreement.

"Good luck, don't get in too much trouble." Liam teased.

Instead of replying, I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips to his. He was too shocked to respond at first, just like our first kiss, but soon he wrapped his arms around my waist and moved his lips in sync with mine.

Sparks flew through my whole body, just like every other kiss we've had, but this time when his teeth tugged at my bottom lip, I parted my lips and my tongue collided with his for the very first time.

THE END

If you enjoyed the book make sure to let me know by giving it a review on goodreads! The link to my goodreads profile is in the bio on my Wattpad profile!