CHAPTER 19

Sorry, I've been having a writer's block on this story, so I haven't been able to update.
I'm just knowing the meaning of that word and so I'm using it here.😌
I never knew what writer's block is until now.

WARNING!!! MATURE SCENE AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!🔞

Melanie's POV💕

I couldn't find AJ the rest of the party. After that panic attack from few hours ago with Lucas, I left the room with Derrick but not before I saw the sorry expression on Lucas's face.

My heart went out to him. Even if he had frightened me. Lucas didn't really frighten me literally. Those thoughts just came at the wrong time.

I was already dawn and I was feeling tired and decided to find a room with the help of Derrick who had also decided that he would sleep beside me after that awful panic attack I had.

I smiled my thanks when he lay behind me, wrapping his arms around me from behind me.

I could feel his breath on my neck and boy, that gave me nice shivers.

It relaxed my nerves. I wonder how possible that is anyway. But it just happened to me right now.

"What will happen to AJ?"
I whispered to no one in particular. I was hoping he was already asleep.

"Don't think about that."
His bold voice whispered back.

So, he's not really sleeping.

I turned around so I'm facing him and looking straight into his eyes.
"I can't stop. I saw them."

He sighed. "I know. But AJ will be fine. Trust me. She's not that weak."

"She loved him."

He chuckled. "You think?"

I looked up at him and then lowered my gaze.
"It wasn't Lucas's fault, Derrick. I just had a panic attack..."

"Sssh. Go to sleep. I know that too."

"Then why did you snap at him?"

"Because,... Forget it. Go to sleep."
He said and once again, he cuts his speech and leaves me hanging.

I couldn't close my eyes to sleep. So, I move forward and kiss him on the lips. I'm thinking it's the sip of alcohol I had at the pool from Derricks cup, because on my own, I wouldn't have don't that.

Or maybe I would have done it by myself.

But I blamed it on the alcohol and kissed him. Derrick didn't pull back. I expected him to not pull back and he didn't.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back with his lips moving above mine and seeking entrance again.

I'm thinking Derrick loves to be in control when kissing. And I fucking love it. He acts possessive and it merely turns me on.

I don't know where the boldness came from, but I find myself suddenly straddling him with his hands on my waist, sliding up my back.

I ignored the fact that I was still in my bikini and his hands were touching every part of my bare body.

He cupped my ass with his hands and squeezed lightly. I wonder why he keeps doing that but I love it.

He moaned and groaned and the next thing, I'm on my back and he's lying between my legs, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

Derrick's POV

She's like a drug to me. Normally I love to have my ladies and discard them or send them on their merry way.