CHAPTER 30

Sorry guys for not updating in a while. Work load has been so fucking exhausting! Oops!😟 I just used the f-word. Sorry again. Truth is, I've been working and mixing work with wattpad is not really easy. But I'll still try to update too.

Lala's POV💞

Wow.
That's just what I thought when I opened my eyes and found myself in a room that is so not mine.

I turned around and took a good look at the entire well furnished bedroom.

This isn't a hotel. I thought. Yeah, certainly not a hotel. I could see a picture sitting on a dressing table in front of me and even thought the room is bigger than my dorm in school, I could still see the face of a smiling and happy family saying cheese to the camera.

I sat up and cradled my head in my hands, wincing from the piercing headache I am feeling right now.

Right.

I drank like a fish last night. And even hooked up with someone. Damn!

Memories of what happened last night came right back into my head and I'm thinking that's the reason my head is hitting like a drum right now.

I was in the club dancing and rolling my waist to the rhythm of the song, a bottle of alcohol in my hand and my other hand in my head and I moved both my waist and my head from side to side.

I was dancing with Melanie and one of the reasons I was so into the music was because she was dancing with me. My guess is that she just wants me to have a good time.

After my awful breakup with that douche bag. And I really hope he choke on his own spit one day and die!

I smiled at Melanie when I felt strange hands wrap around my waist. I call that strange hands because I know when it's Kendrick. I don't know how, so don't ask me.

And I turned slightly to find him grinning and his eyes down on my flat stomach as I danced and whined for him.

He was handsome. At least I give him credit for that. And fucking hot! Maybe it's my adrenaline from the alcohol getting to me now.

I have never danced with any other guy since my relationship with Ken. My arms wrapped around the shoulders of this stranger and I turned to wink at Melanie who laughed like a lunatic.

Okay, maybe I need to keep closer watch this time. She's actually drinking and maybe its too much.

Or not.

"You move like you invented dancing."
The bold voice said to my ear.

I smiled and looked up at him from beneath my lashes. At least I know I have a killing body and a smile to die for. Let Kendrick regret what he missed.

"I know I did."
I said to him.

He laughed, throwing his head backwards and nodded at me. "Yeah, you sure did, baby."
He licked his lips and winked at me.

We danced on for a few more minutes and I suddenly felt his breath on my neck. I didn't think. Well, I know I never think when I'm drunk. Not all the time. And I tilted my head to the side to give him access. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to himself.

I sighed. Something I knew Ken never did. Not like this though.

What is wrong with me? Why am I suddenly comparing him to Ken? Don't get me wrong. I still love Ken. And it hurts like crazy. To know that he had been using me all along.