CHAPTER 28

Melanie's POV❤

I sat and stared at her for a second. She looked down at her fingers and broke down in tears. I followed my instincts. I pulled her into me for a hug and consoled her.

I know, its stupid. It might seem stupid to cry over a guy but, Lala really loved that idiot. Well, he is an idiot for taking such a loyal and kindhearted person for granted like this.

I sighed and let her go.

"Want to talk about it?"
I asked. Puff. Stupid question. Of course she wants to talk about it! Why else will she tell me?

She nodded. "He's an ugly jerk."
She said.

I smiled a bit. "He wasn't ugly when you were dating him."

She gave me daggers. I cleared my throat when I realised that I wasn't taking it as serious as she was. And Lala hates that.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I guess I started it. He was always distant. You know, like he has a big secret that he doesn't want me to know about. And he keeps having sex with ...Tammy. Every time!"

Tammy?
Again?

"Why would he have sex with Tammy? Thought you both were so close."

She sighed. "I caught him twice, Mel. I can't be in a relationship like that. If he can't respect me, I can't let him walk all over me."

I sighed in anger. He really is an idiot. "The bastard. He sleeps with Tammy? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried! I always wanted to tell you but you kept..."

"Okay, okay. I get it. That guy is a brute. A ...God, I hate him right now."

Lala sniffed. "I think its my fault, Mel. You know I never let him...touch me like that. I wasn't ready to give him my body yet, you see. He kept waiting."

I rolled my eyes. "That is not enough excuse. Are you defending him for dumping you? If he was getting to you for what's in your panties then I think he's even more shallow than I thought. No man, should go after a woman for that reason."

Lala wasn't a virgin. And I can't relate with why she had to hesitate about sleeping with him but I think she did the right thing.

Lala has always been known to give her heart and soul to a relationship. And end up getting hurt in the end. I think that just maybe that's the reason she didn't sleep with Ken.

Well, the whole thing got me thinking of Derrick again. I have been getting him into my head too often these days. And it got me thinking that he never pressured me for sex. We haven't even gotten past the part where he eats my V or sticks his fingers into me or merely kisses me. Derrick has never actually had sex with me with his dick. Not that he wasn't aroused, but he just never pressured me.

And it got me thinking that maybe he was getting it from Tammy?

I sigh mentally.  This whole situation has got me pulling out my trust for him. I mentally shrug. Why not? I've been getting to know things that I never expected and now I'm thinking that maybe Derrick has slept with Tammy too.

"Pull yourself together, Lala. He's not worth your tears."

Lala sniffed and nodded.

I smiled. "I know just what might lift your spirit. Let's hang out tonight. You and me, babe."
I grinned. She looked up at me and smiled too.

She loves clubbing. And so many times, like this, I took her clubbing just to make her forget. And it worked.

~•°•~