CHAPTER 55

Songs for this chapter respectively:
      • Again and Again
      By Tatiana Manoise

      •In My Head
     Larry Gaga ft. Patoranking

      • Motivation
     By Normani

Jenna's POV

I looked up when i heard the door open and Heart stepped in, shut the door and leaned against it, staring back at me.

I was quiet for a brief second, watching him. He was handsome, no doubt. And with the way he had taken Lala out and how she had blown up with just seeing me in his bedroom, I was already thinking a lot of things. Normally, that would be enough to make him my new play thing, but something about him just didn't give me the guts to do it.

I would have made Lala eat her words for calling me a witch and simply go for Heart, make him fall for me like I did Barry and just walk away like that.

But he was different. And staying here longer is making me think like a weakling.

I turned around and snatched the keys on the dresser. The one I had gotten from the keys rack I found in his walk-in closet.

"Where are you going?"
He asked.

"Where do you keep your cars?"
I asked him, ignoring his questions which was rude actually.

"Where else? The parking lot. Underground."
He replied.

I shrugged and walked past him to the door but stopped to look at him, since he was literally standing in my way.

"Can you move?"

His scoffed and shook his head at me. "Really? Okay, what's the matter now? You were fine a while ago and. . . Is it about what she said?"

I scoffed and looked away like what he just said made no sense. Which was a lie.
"I could care less about what she said, Heart. I want to go home. That's what up."

"I'm that?"

He nodded to his shirt which was still on me.

"This? I wear worst than this, Heart. You just haven't seen it. Now, move."

He sighed and looked at me. I, on the other hand, refused to tear my gaze from his, daringly. But I was still seeing the sincerity in his eyes. Which was killing me right now. I needed to leave.

"I'm sorry about Lala. She's just angry and I'm sure you know why."

I shrugged. "That's not my problem."
I shrugged and step to the side to open the door but he didn't move. This was rather very irritating.
"Can you move? Okay, I stayed the night at your place and that was fun. Don't expect me to thank you for a tête a tête with you because of some stupid alcohol that got into my head last night. And your house is nice, but mine is cozier, so move aside."
I told him, hoping that would make him step aside for me.

But he didn't.

I sighed and cursed. "Guy, comot for road nau! Wetin?!"

"You're going no where in that and certainly not from my house. And secondly, you will take something before you leave."

I looked up at him. Who does he think he is to order me around like that. I smirked at him and folded my hands, leaned on one hip and raised an eyebrow at him. "Make me."
I told him.

He nodded, reached behind him and the next I heard was the clicking sound of the lock.

What the. . .